Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » History » Has any other "leader" created so much chaos so quickly after taking over than the current US resident president? Why?

Has any other "leader" created so much chaos so quickly after taking over than the current US resident president? Why?

Who was the BEST leader who ever existed and the WORST?  Why do you think so? Excluding religious figures.

Posted - August 3, 2017

Responses

true
      August 4, 2017 12:23 PM MDT

Happy Sunday tom! :)
      August 6, 2017 5:04 AM MDT

• Who is actually creating chaos? It is the Lunatic Left media and mindless drones who believe the media's lies against Trump. I have never heard of such chaos before. The Lunatic Left media tries to find fault with whatever Trump does, and it was blind to Obama's flaws. According to it, Obama could do no wrong, and Trump can do no right. Something must be done to restrain media before it incites a civil war. Some celebrities are discussing killing Trump, and some citizens also want to do that. We have here a person who posts horrible "govno" about Trump all day apparently. I only use this website once in ten or fifteen days. I do not know how anyone has time to sit here so long criticizing Trump horribly. Surely there are more productive ways to spend time than spewing venom incessantly. 
      August 12, 2017 8:02 PM MDT

Nope.  

Wrong.  Wrong and double wrong.  He is in deep doo doo and I will be the first to tell you I told you so when it happens.  The doo doo hitting the fan, I mean.

August 12, 2017 8:04 PM MDT

• You are wrong, wrong and quintuple wrong. Your prediction is on the level of the Mayan calendar fiasco of 2012 and Nostradamus' supposed "predictions". How much do you wager on this? Wishes come true only in fairy tales for small children. I will tell you so when you are proven badly wrong. How is Trump in deep "govno" (in Russian)?????
      August 12, 2017 8:22 PM MDT