Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Politics » The whining lib elitists bemoan economic disaster for the renewed independent UK. Isn't that enough to make you suspect there is coming an prosperity unseen since days of the Empire?

The whining lib elitists bemoan economic disaster for the renewed independent UK. Isn't that enough to make you suspect there is coming an prosperity unseen since days of the Empire?

?

Posted - June 25, 2016

Responses

• There are a lot of hysterics getting their 5 minutes at the moment, but it would have been the same if the result had been reversed, just with different whiny protests.

As for prosperity, that won't happen in the way you describe.  The UK is set for a rather difficult few years and the economy will take a significant hit.  While I don't think the sky is going to fall in like some, it will take some time for this boat to stop rocking.

June 25, 2016 9:29 AM MDT

Did a liberal steel your Tonka toy when you were little, like someone Jewish did with Hitler's pencil case?
      June 25, 2016 11:28 PM MDT

put a lid on it.  I read whining lib and never finished because I know it is the whining hot air coming my way.

June 25, 2016 11:29 PM MDT