Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is the Antifa movement a love group since they oppose hate groups?

Is the Antifa movement a love group since they oppose hate groups?

Posted - August 15, 2017

Responses

Nope, two wrongs do not make a right. 
      August 15, 2017 5:33 AM MDT

Us that an antifa rally? They dont look very loving,
      August 15, 2017 5:46 AM MDT

No, they're just crazed extremists. I mean, if they're resorting to violence, they're no better than the people they oppose.
      August 15, 2017 6:09 AM MDT

They look like a bunch of clueless a-holes looking for a fight to me.

August 15, 2017 6:28 AM MDT

And that seem to be what they are. And now I get the impression that they really belonged at that ralley.
    Seems they started a fight with the neo-Nazis. but they are amateurs, nobody died from it.

PS it is in the Second video on this page:
    - Stepehen Colbert Says There’s Just 1 Thing He’s Sure Of When It Comes To Donald Trump

This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at August 17, 2017 6:34 AM MDT
      August 17, 2017 6:24 AM MDT

Yep and they are the other side that Trump was condemning. 
      August 17, 2017 7:29 AM MDT

When you condemn one side of the issue, make sure you underscore the other side.

Make sure you tell people that the reason for the left and their anger was because of a group, very LARGE group of people from the right screaming that Jews need to get lost and this is MY country.

The other side, didn't like that all too much.  OKAY?

When you attack a Nazi hater, who is a racist pig, it is not as bad as just coming out to show anger and protest.

DO you think that we should denigrate the American soldier who fought against this kind of creature in World War II by fighting BACK?

What did the right do?  They killed people.  Now what did the left do again?  What did they DO My 2? 

Show up and yell at them?    Oh wow.  I would have done much worse.  That's why I stay home.

Sharon the leftist
      August 17, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

I dont defend the racist idiots there...they should be in jail for their part in the violence. 
    I also dont defend the violent  antifa either....they did more than protest. They had clubs and torches etc. They threw feces and urine police and reporters. There where there to fight.  Just like they did in Berkley  and at Trump rallies and after the election. They were wrong as well. 

They are disgusting.  The racist  groups are even more disgusting. 
      August 17, 2017 7:44 AM MDT

negative
      August 15, 2017 3:56 PM MDT