Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » An Answermugger posited an idea I want to run by you. I don't think she would mind. Do you?

An Answermugger posited an idea I want to run by you. I don't think she would mind. Do you?

This is it. That the people who are driven by intense emotion (like HATE) have borderline personality disorders or serious mental illness. If true that would explain a lot wouldn't it? The HATE-driven folks are not normal. Normal folks don't HATE enough to harm or hurt or kill or murder or attack. What do you think of that?

Posted - August 15, 2017

Responses

"Normal" people do hate and kill. It's just "acceptable" when we're doing it for the "right" side.
      August 15, 2017 11:21 AM MDT

I disagree with thee wholeheartedly, unequivocally, absolutely, completely. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday.
      August 16, 2017 12:58 AM MDT

Rosie, I hate to point this out but you seem to be driven by an intense hatred of Donald Trump. How do you think you fit into that hypothesis that the other person presented.

Before you go any farther with that though see if you can find a book titled The Murderer Next Door: Why the Mind Is Designed to Kill
    by David Buss. You might be quite surprised to see what he found out about the subject through his research for that tome.
      August 15, 2017 2:13 PM MDT

I don't know who said it, but the hate driven are not mentally well.  No matter what label it falls under.  Unbridled anger is mostly a mental disease.

August 15, 2017 2:16 PM MDT

I agree with thee without equivocation. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday.
      August 16, 2017 12:57 AM MDT