Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Tracing everyone's bloodlines back to inception how can there be a PURE race? "Whites" must have rainbows in their past. How do they KNOW?

Tracing everyone's bloodlines back to inception how can there be a PURE race? "Whites" must have rainbows in their past. How do they KNOW?

Ya know what they say don't you? One tiny drop of blood from a person of color makes you non-white!  What if we are all just different hues of black from lightest/whitest to darkest/blackest?  What happens then? Of course you also have Mongoloid as well. The three distinctions/separations are CAUCASIAN, NEGRO(ID), MONGOLOID.  Centuries of changing societies have come and gone and who knows how intermixed we are?  What would racist whites do if they were to find out they had lotsa non-whites in their ancestral chain going back however long ago it was?

Posted - August 18, 2017

Responses

These morons don't even know what they're talking about so why are you trying to figure it out?  It's really not even worth trying. 

Pure what?  

It makes no sense whatsoever. 
      August 18, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Shar. Well when I ask questions I sometimes get some really hilarious replies. That's why I keep trying to figure things out. Laughter is the best medicine don'tcha know? How often do YOU laugh at what some Answermuggers say?  A lot I hope because I sure do. :)
      August 19, 2017 3:32 AM MDT

It is fairly clear that white people are descendants of black people.

The actual skin-color is mostly a matter of adaption rather than of genetic evolution, we know that because the genetic range of negroes are broader than that of whites and surround it entirely. It also surround red amerinds, swarthy jews and arabs, Escimos and Australian aborigine's.

Albinism is a genetic defect that happen with about the same frequency in negroes as it does in anyone else.
    And if we paint a picture of the prototypical human the skin color should be a darkish brown.

Human beings are all of the same single race. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at August 19, 2017 3:32 AM MDT
      August 18, 2017 8:45 AM MDT

((hugs)) Thanks Jakoba for your nifty and information-filled reply and the link. I appreciate both. :)
      August 19, 2017 3:33 AM MDT

I traced my anscestory back 18 generations and apparently I evolved from a toaster oven.
      August 18, 2017 8:50 AM MDT

Surely there must have been two, One of the kind that ejaculate the slices up in the air and one where the slices just get inserted beween the base and the foldup lid. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at August 19, 2017 3:33 AM MDT
      August 18, 2017 8:58 AM MDT

Oh dear oh me oh my! I think we might have some youngster here m'dear who read this. It might be too graphic for them if ya get my drift. They might not have had "the talk" yet with their parents about the birds and the bees. Very clever nevertheless! :) My two cents' worth!
      August 19, 2017 3:35 AM MDT

Oh my gosh Ele I laughed heartily and long and I don't even almost understand your answer. I guess that's what makes it funny. The unexpected? Thank you for your reply. I have never owned a toaster oven. Maybe Jim and I should get one! :)
      August 19, 2017 3:30 AM MDT

every race has racist people in it..... ALL of them...not just so called whites. 
    face it...were all mostly mutts here...the only pedigrees most likely just got here recently.
    example..girl i know is pure cambodian...her parents came her and she was born here...her child is mixed with white..so the kid is already bi racial. when she grows up depends on who she has kids with on how many races will be in the mix.
    so...like it or not...were all mixed with something pretty much.

August 18, 2017 9:15 AM MDT

So?  What's your point.  No one said every race doesn't have racism. RIGHT NOW THE RABID WHITE RACE is acting up in this country. 

That is the issue.  What happened a few days ago.  Not what all the other kids do. 
      August 18, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

whites arent the only ones who've been acting up....or havent you noticed? the media doesnt report it much when its not the whites. its gotten worse in the past 8 years. its always been there though. This post was edited by maggie at August 18, 2017 9:26 AM MDT
      August 18, 2017 9:24 AM MDT

Right you are. We white people are just the most economically powerful ones at this time in history, it wasnt always so, nor will it always be so (even now the japanese and chinese are overtaking us, and they will probably handle it just as badly as we did. Let us just hope they have a golden age of intellectualism first, where the read all the books we wrote about it when we had our golden age (roughly before WW2) but also some since. it will give them a better start than ours.
      August 18, 2017 6:19 PM MDT

There was an article posted on Yahoo News recently that said there were a number of these White Supremacists who submitted samples for DNA testing only to find out that they in fact do have negroid blood.  Since scientists and anthropologists have pretty much proven that it was in Africa that homo sapiens originated and then migrated across continents, it is likely that we all have that in our DNA. 
      August 18, 2017 2:40 PM MDT

Don'tcha just love truth and science and history Spunky? However just as some folks deny climate change or that Obama is an American citizen  they will deny any reality when it doesn't fit into their neat little preconceived rigid beliefs. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday m'dear! :)
      August 19, 2017 3:38 AM MDT

People get set in their minds and if it's something they don't want to believe, it becomes fake news, or an alternative fact.  Happy Saturday. :)
      August 19, 2017 4:14 PM MDT