Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » If the goal of white racists is to make America white again why don't they find an uninhabited island and ban people of color?

If the goal of white racists is to make America white again why don't they find an uninhabited island and ban people of color?

Why not start from scratch where no one is and populate the place with your own race? Doesn't that make a lot more sense than the intense dense current method? Getting rid of millions of people of color is gonna take time and money. Go find your paradise elsewhere NOW! Why haven't YOU all thought of doing that? Unless all white isn't really what you want at all. Race war is. Is it?

Posted - August 19, 2017

Responses

They did.  It's called Alabama.

" see the old folks tied in white ropes
    Hear the banjo
    Don't it take you down home?"

Oh, Alabama
    The devil fools with the best laid plan
    Swing low Alabama

You got the spare change
    You got to feel strange
    And now the moment is all that it meant

Alabama, you got the weight on your shoulders
    That's breaking your back
    Your Cadillac has got a wheel in the ditch
    And a wheel on the track

Oh, Alabama
    Banjos playing through the broken glass
    Windows down in Alabama

See the old folks tied in white ropes
    Hear the banjo
    Don't it take you down home?

Alabama, you got the weight on your shoulders
    That's breaking your back
    Your Cadillac has got a wheel in the ditch
    And a wheel on the track

Oh Alabama
    Can I see you and shake your hand?
    Make friends down in Alabama

I'm from a new land
    I come to you and see all this ruin
    What are you doing Alabama?
    You got the rest of the union to help you along
    What's going wrong?

Song Discussions is protected by U.S. Patent 9401941. Other patents pending.

Read more: Neil Young - Alabama Lyrics | MetroLyrics

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 19, 2017 8:13 AM MDT
      August 19, 2017 7:43 AM MDT

• I don't know why people try to segregate and isolate themselves within their own group or ethnicity?
    Opposites attract sometimes and some people naturally want to hook up with people who look different and that's fine I think?
    My ex is a different ethnicity and my child is mixed so I see racism as just insecurity and fear.
    I love being around all kinds of people.
      August 19, 2017 8:21 AM MDT

You are not a White Nationalist, White Supremacist, White Racist, White skinhead, White KKK member, White neo-Nazi Fascist, White militia member Truthseeker. You are a decent logical human being which makes your color  is irrelevant. That's why you don't understand why they are what they are. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      August 20, 2017 7:30 AM MDT

Is there anywhere? Even Pitcairn is inhabited.
      August 19, 2017 8:23 AM MDT

Maybe islands at the bottom of the Marianas Trench...the deepest place on earth? They could Captain Nemoize it and live there and procreate forever after being happily incestuous. I mean ultimately a closed society would resort to that probably. What about any blocks of ice in the Arctic  or Antarctic?   I'm gonna Google it and find out. Thank you for your reply Sbf! :)
      August 20, 2017 7:33 AM MDT