Discussion » Questions » Finance » Is there someone that you would never take any amount of money from?

Is there someone that you would never take any amount of money from?

Posted - August 19, 2017

Responses

I would take money from anybody as long as there are no strings attached. 

If there are strings, then I have to qualify.
      August 19, 2017 1:25 PM MDT

I'd take money if it were part of my job.. like for a service.. I may not like the person but I will happily take the money.. If it were MY services they were paying for.. I might refuse payment, or never agree to provide the service/goods in the first place
      August 19, 2017 2:11 PM MDT

Drug dealers nor thieves.
      August 19, 2017 2:21 PM MDT

• I use to be obsessed with never taking or borrowing money from anyone ever.
    Now after getting separated and all the expense and crap involved with that I don't turn down any money offered to me.
    I just live, work, buy groceries and take care of my son.
    If anyone has a lot of money and they think I should have it then I'll take it no questions asked say thanks and keep going.
    It doesn't bother me as much anymore.
      August 19, 2017 2:28 PM MDT

I would never take money from my mother.  She often asks if I need money.  I always say no.  Occasionally she will pull a dollar or two from her purse and try to give it to me and if I sense she really needs this I take it.  When she leaves the room, I put it back in her purse or in her coat pocket.  She doesn't have spare money.   We handle her bank account and pay her bills.  
      August 19, 2017 2:44 PM MDT