Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Do you think an object can be haunted or possessed?

Do you think an object can be haunted or possessed?

Posted - August 20, 2017

Responses

• Nyet, I most certainly do not think anything whatsoever can be haunted or possessed. There is no objective evidence that ghosts or demons exist. 
      August 26, 2017 1:58 PM MDT

My late husband died last Halloween.  A couple of months after his death my grandson was about twenty five months old, talking about two words. One day while we were sitting on the couch together he looked me straight in the eyes and said, Halloween? Then he repeated this several times. Chills ran up my spine. I asked his relatives, my son, his mother and any one else i could think he came in contact with how if they talked to him about Halloween, mentioned it, showed him pictures, anything at all. They all said NO. I was flabbergasted. He continued to come up to me and say Halloween, but only to me. Nobody new why. He stopped doing this after a few months, but nobody could explain this strange behavior. He also resembles my late husband very much. I dont know, maybe he was possessed for a little while. Nobody can ever really know. Sure seems strange though.
      August 26, 2017 3:39 PM MDT

I know for a fact this is what happens to many individuals. The bible warns of practices that should absolutely be avoided. Yet many don't respect the warnings found in God's word. As a result many expose themselves to demon possession. This is especially true since Satan and his demons have been confined to earth, knowing their time is almost up. (Revelation 12:7-12) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at June 29, 2018 10:30 PM MDT
      June 29, 2018 10:19 PM MDT