Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » How many times can you see the same Broadway Show, watch the same movie, read the same book, listen to the same song? How? What changes?

How many times can you see the same Broadway Show, watch the same movie, read the same book, listen to the same song? How? What changes?

The Trump 2020 prez ego rallies are all the same. It doesn't matter where you come in you won't miss a thing since the script never changes. Per the Washington Post as Trump ranted and rambled on covering the same old ground he always does the crowd slowly thinned. It got excited when they thought he was gonna pardon that racist bigot Joe Arpaio. He said he wouldn't right then but that Joe should feel very good. Which means he fully intends to pardon him. Some of the attendees began to sit on the ground get on their cellphones. He lost their interest. Those who weren't leaving tuned him out. He can't help repeating himself and he will continue to do so.  Will folks continue to attend his rallies even though they know  by heart each word he will utter? Have they nothing better to do?

Posted - August 23, 2017

Responses

• Image result for trump gif
      August 23, 2017 9:37 AM MDT

Alot. I have ADHD so i usually dont get the gist of things the first time around. I have to re-watch a movie over and over again like it was the first time. You might think it would be annoying, i think its economical. You can stretch out a movie for along time making each viewing a new adventure. hahahahha
      August 23, 2017 10:21 AM MDT

You are very cute cp. Well Jim and I can watch the same movie more than once.  Why? We're old and we fall asleep during it. It happens a lot. So I guess our falling asleep is similar to your having ADHD! Also it is true that each time I see a favorite movie (Yankee Doodle Dandy or Singing in the Rain or anything with Humphrey Bogart) I see something new I hadn't noticed before. I am far more likely to watch a favorite movie more than once than to read a favorite book these days. I've had surgery on both eyes so reading is a bit more arduous for me now than it used to be in the olden days when I devoured books! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      August 24, 2017 3:18 AM MDT