Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Benedict Arnold?

Benedict Arnold?

When the name "Benedict Arnold" appears instead of a users name, does it mean they have deleted their account or were they booted out?

Posted - August 23, 2017

Responses

I know that happens if they deleted their own account....I don't know what happens if JA deletes their account. 
      August 23, 2017 7:58 AM MDT

Was pretty sure if they deleted, that was what would happen......Thank You!!!
      August 23, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

All deleted accounts, whether by my hand or the person's, become Benedict Arnold. 

https://answermug.com/faq/view/34/1/2/0/who-is-benedict-arnold 
      August 23, 2017 11:07 AM MDT

Pretty much what I guessed.....Thanks for catching me up!!!
      August 23, 2017 11:49 AM MDT

Will the real Benedict Arnold please stand up?
      August 24, 2017 8:28 AM MDT

Yes, a "previous" member, whether "victim or perpetrator"---(With apologies to the verbal introduction of each episode of the TV show "Person of Interest.")

I find it interesting that after providing significant and courageous support to the colonists, it seems that he was eventually treated poorly by the American establishment and also came to believe that the the British would win the war.

Had we lost the Revolutionary War, history may well have remembered him for his courage and ability to assess reality.

August 23, 2017 12:47 PM MDT

So true, Tom.....as it is written that the men who signed the Declaration of Independence were said to have been hunted down for their part in leading such a revolution. And what if the Axis powers HAD won WW2? Would the leaders of the Allied nations have been written down in history as being insane and madmen? 
    The winner is always the winner, I guess...
      August 24, 2017 9:14 AM MDT