Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Games » What is your favorite Board Game? Wouldn't you like to turn what is going on in Washington, D.C. into one? Would you play it?

What is your favorite Board Game? Wouldn't you like to turn what is going on in Washington, D.C. into one? Would you play it?

Posted - August 24, 2017

Responses

I cannot stomach any of this.  I am forced to stomach it.

This is NOT a game.   I could lose my health insurance and not afford to get medical care. 

Some game. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 24, 2017 9:09 AM MDT
      August 24, 2017 8:00 AM MDT

I am very sorry to hear that Shar. Frankly I have no idea what impact any of this will have on Jim and me. I'm almost 80 and he is almost 82. We have Medicare and Kaiser. Whatever happens happens and at this moment I don't have a clue how it will affect us or if it will. Are we home free because we're old and on Medicare? I dunno. Thank you for your reply.
      August 24, 2017 9:11 AM MDT

It already is.

https://humanityhatestrump.com
      August 24, 2017 8:07 AM MDT

I did not know. That is a huge blow to me Sbf.  Pray to God we survive this monstrous man and all the toadies who enable him to continue on. Not for long I hope. Thank you for your reply and the link. I shall click on it forthwith! :) I just returned from a quick glance. AARRGGHH!  :( What the mind envisions becomes reality. How sad is that? :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 24, 2017 9:14 AM MDT
      August 24, 2017 9:13 AM MDT