Active Now

Randy D
Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » If I bribe you will you teach me how to post gifs?

If I bribe you will you teach me how to post gifs?

Posted - August 24, 2017

Responses

I would have to know a few things about your operation.

Find your moving picture.
    Copy the 'save image as ....' prompt
    go on here
    go on the bar where the upload prompt shows and do not click on that one.  Click on the one just before it that says insert/edit image when you put the cursor on it

Then click and just paste the thread into the source bar.  (You don't have to do any advanced) .  Just put the thread into the source bar and click and "VOILA"!

Tell me if it works.   There ARE some that do not work.  So, most of them do work.  It takes very little practice to do it right.

Good luck.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 27, 2017 1:06 PM MDT
      August 25, 2017 10:09 AM MDT

Thanks Sharonna....I'm gonna give it a try for sure;))
      August 25, 2017 7:47 PM MDT

Hi Shar to the Rona~ Many months ago, Saphie tried to teach me how to post things.  As sweet as she was, for some reason, it worked for a minute and then I couldn't get it to work again.  In honor of her, I have not asked anyone else to help me because she did show me correctly...
    I think it is some cookie or something going on with my computer.  Heaven forbid it be an operator's incompetency to grasp a simple task!!!
    BUT, here nor there, helping our friend Veena.K might help me too.  Thank you!! :) This post was edited by Merlin at August 29, 2017 7:05 PM MDT
      August 27, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

No it is not your incompetency.  Unfortunately with me it is like the blind leading the blind.  I am not a technological genius.  No.  It took me a long time on here to get any idea of what to do to post things and I used to post them on Answer Bag.  If you don't know exactly what to punch and when to punch it or click on it or whatever, you get totally lost.  I am too frustrated to keep going because I wind up messing up my computer by guessing the wrong way.

If you want to know anything I can tell you what I know, but it aint much.
      August 27, 2017 1:25 PM MDT

You're sweet Shar!  Thanks!  I'll take you up on your offer soon!  Happy! Happy!  Have a great Sunday :) :)  Love, Merlin
      August 27, 2017 5:41 PM MDT