Discussion » Questions » Education » Do you ever find yourself beset by weird random thoughts like creating a campy horror-comedy film called "Kentucky Fried People"?

Do you ever find yourself beset by weird random thoughts like creating a campy horror-comedy film called "Kentucky Fried People"?

Cannibals have to eat too you know! 

Posted - July 23, 2016

Responses

Nice. 

I keep seeing cannibals with those huge cauldrons and steam coming up and heads bobbing on top waiting for that fire to warm things up to boiling.

That has to taste crappy.

There are organs, skin, bone hair.   Are they gutted or cleaned at all?  Ewww.

So, Kentucky Fried sounds much better for starters.  And getting there is half the fun.

Instead of putting them in a cauldron of water, you can deep fry them in that same cauldron. 
    Snap crackle and popping noises can be sold and included in the music score.  (more bucks)

Videos on how to filet the person and remove their skin should sell well as an aside as well as instructions on how to de-bone, fry and cook the organs. 

What fun. 

I'll leave the breading as the Secret Recipe part that the Colonel was so famous for.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July 23, 2016 9:53 PM MDT

• Mine is called

'Honey I Drank the Kids'

July 24, 2016 2:42 AM MDT