Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » T'is a puzzlement. Some defile where they live. Some badmouth the place they are and the others who are there too. Why?

T'is a puzzlement. Some defile where they live. Some badmouth the place they are and the others who are there too. Why?

Why stay anyplace you dislike so much you badmouth it? Why be anywhere with people you despise or dislike or don't favor?. Insulting where you spend time and those with whom you spend it? What is the point of doing that? Don't you also badmouth yourself when you do that? How not?

Posted - August 27, 2017

Responses

I lived in several 'trailer parks' in my 20's.  These places had some bad (white) people in them.( like every other trailer.) The National Anthem for these people were klinking beer bottles. There was this young woman across the street who stole my child's outdoor holloween display and then displayed it in her front window. My bold wife went over there and got it back. At another trailer park, two brothers had a shootout resulting in both being wounded. I didn't live there at the time, but a former resident (across the street)  played 'Russian Roulette' with his 'buddies'.  Someone lost the game and died. The rest went to prison. 
      August 27, 2017 8:12 AM MDT