Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Do you feel more content/relaxed/calm when your views agree with the consensus? Why?

Do you feel more content/relaxed/calm when your views agree with the consensus? Why?

Or is that when you majorly rethink your position because you march to the beat of a different drum and agreeing with the majority means something is out of whack?

Posted - August 27, 2017

Responses

• Not since I became mature. Children conform blindly, but I am an adult now. I do not mindlessly follow the masses, for I perceive that they have many absurd beliefs. My native Soviet nation is communistic and officially atheistic. When I am in the USA, the majority of people are Christians. I do not conform to that belief. Many people wear denim jeans everywhere, but I never wear them. They look vulgar to me, and they are extremely casual, so they should not be worn for dress or formal occasions. Rolex watches are advertised everywhere it seems. Many people imagine that they are much greater than they actually are. I posed for an artist-writer, and some of his books are about watches. I read them, and that shows me that Rolex is far from being the top brand of watches. I hope that anyone can observe from this that I have my own opinions and do not conform to the ideas of the masses. 
      August 27, 2017 8:45 PM MDT