Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » After all we have endured this year and still going through what is the next BIG event?

After all we have endured this year and still going through what is the next BIG event?

.. to keep the adrenalin rushin and the pop corn popin ;)

Posted - August 27, 2017

Responses

Either the havoc and mayhem in the weather and volcanic activities that will ensue from  our Suns evil Nemesis that will rain on our planet as it nears our solar system or the massive asteroids that accompany it that will inevitably bombard the earth and extinguish life as we know it, or the extermination of mankind through nuclear war from our own stupidity.  
      August 27, 2017 7:56 PM MDT

Now that the bore fest of Mayweather v McGregor is over....what a disappointment that was btw....Canelo V Golovkin is just a few weeks away. 
      August 27, 2017 8:06 PM MDT

:) Hi righty1! Excuse my useless and inane comment here --

McGregor doesn't bore me. I'm so easily entertained by guys whom I find hot - - just looking at photos of McGregor excites me.
    :)
    Mayweather - - eh.
    McGregor wins every time for me it seems, regardless of any possibly-planned 10th round ko's or whatever.

(I'm so out of it that I had no idea, really, until recently that McGregor isn't even officially a boxer -- so who cares if Mayweather beat McGregor? It all seems suspect to me as a pre-planned outcome.)

But I really have no idea what I'm talking about. And it's late for me. It would be probably would be best if I went to bed now.
      August 27, 2017 9:17 PM MDT

The collapse of the real-estate market when everyone try to sell their beachfront properties.
    It may even cause another sub-prime scandal and recession. Thankfully this one will be in the US only, noone else will accept the bonds. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at August 28, 2017 1:27 AM MDT
      August 27, 2017 11:05 PM MDT