Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Caring makes you vulnerable. Do you dare to care? Is that being brave, naive or something else? What?

Caring makes you vulnerable. Do you dare to care? Is that being brave, naive or something else? What?

Posted - August 28, 2017

Responses

• "No, not right now." ... I'd call it indifference.
      August 28, 2017 7:44 AM MDT

August 28, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

Daring to care makes you indifferent? That doesn't scan. It makes no sense. What are you really saying? Thank you for your reply ALF and Hsppy Monday! :)
      August 28, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

• You asked, "Do you dare to care?  That's the first question that I see in your thread.
    My first answer was, "No, not right now."
    Your next question reads, "Is that being brave, naive or something else?"
    Because my next answer wasn't "brave" or "naive," I assumed (bad idea) that you might figure I had chosen 'something else."
    So, armed with deductive reasoning and knowing that it carries no weight against the cardinal rules of this thread, I proceeded to answer the last question. So you see, my indifference was the answer to your last question.

REF: Cardinal Rules - If all the questions aren't answered, regardless of quantity, there is a possibility of getting no credit for the thread.
                                   (I'm pretty indifferent about that as well.) .... Happy Monday :)) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 28, 2017 10:58 AM MDT
      August 28, 2017 10:41 AM MDT

Apparently a lot of people do.

This is for a Food Bank for starving people that would not be starving if the Government got its act together.
      August 28, 2017 9:45 AM MDT

Beautiful graphic. Thank you for sharing it with us Shar. :)
      August 28, 2017 10:07 AM MDT