Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I just posted a blog, but it seems to have disappeared. What happened to it?

I just posted a blog, but it seems to have disappeared. What happened to it?

I'm hoping it's being approved and posted later. It's quite long, so I hope I don't have to rewrite it. 

Posted - August 29, 2017

Responses

How is it down their? Are you faring well? Don't know about your blog.
      August 29, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

there
      August 29, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

You beat Randy to it. Thank you.
      August 29, 2017 8:29 AM MDT

You are welcome.  I also am wondering how Marg is doing. 
      August 29, 2017 8:31 AM MDT

OMG AHAHAH Too funny. PS Im telling RandyD ;O
      August 29, 2017 2:18 PM MDT

I always do this myself, don't you?  Unlike Randy, I don't do it because I love English, I do it because it is irritating to the rest of us. 
      August 29, 2017 2:21 PM MDT

I no right. ;+ This post was edited by carbonproduct at August 29, 2017 2:26 PM MDT
      August 29, 2017 2:24 PM MDT

I'm safe, so far, watching the news coming in on Twitter and listening to the radio. This is what my blog is about "Dealing With Hurricane Harvey". I hope it shows up. I'm hoping to write a few stories about it, as there is much going on. I can give you a different perspective than what the main news media shows. Right now I'm waiting for an evacuation notice. Everyone around our block seems to be evacuating. It reminds me of the song, "Nowhere to Run". Most highways are blocked. Low-lying areas are full of water. We're expecting 50 more inches of rain. 
      August 29, 2017 8:54 AM MDT

OH MY GOD.

First of all GET ON A COMPUTER before you blog anything.   You do have access to a regular computer?

Answer Mug works best with that especially if you are not just asking and answering questions. 
      August 29, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

@Shar, I don't have access to a computer. Just my phone and an iPad. I hate my iPad. It's too slow. I know the rules have changed on AB. Haven't had time to check out the blogs or statement sections on here. I posted my blog like I usually do, but it didn't post. I'll try again with a shorter one. Thanks for responding. 
      August 29, 2017 10:50 AM MDT

That is the main reason.  I tried to do this at work on my phone. It is next to impossible, much less blog something.

I suppose an ipad is just as confusing to operate on here.
      August 29, 2017 2:21 PM MDT

How close are you to the deluge?
      August 29, 2017 2:15 PM MDT

We don't have an approval process for blogs and I don't see yours posted or saved as a draft. I don't know what happened, but it doesn't look like we have it here anywhere- sorry. 
      August 29, 2017 9:15 AM MDT

Bummer
      August 29, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

@Just Asking, thanks for replying. I'll try to repost another one and save it first. Thanks! 
      August 29, 2017 10:52 AM MDT

Hi Marquerite, the beloved~ First off, I am now concerned about you too!!!  I've chosen not to watch the news or weather as of late because both are extremely depressing.  Second, I know turning my back on it doesn't make it go away.  I can do without the politics at the moment but not about some of my friends being wiped out because of Hurricane Harvey.  Please do have emergency kits ready, your family and friends available to help or run to and your pets safe.
    I am sending you good vibes and safe thoughts.
    About your question, I am not knowledgeable about blogs.  I don't know how to write them or how to access them.  What I do know is if you wrote it on your computer, it is saved somewhere.  Go to your history and you might be able to find it.  If not, I have Google Chrome and it automatically saves things as drafts before it transfers anything to a site like answerMug.  You might be able to find it there.  When you do, copy it and send it to yourself or a friend.  That way you won't have to rewrite or type it.
    Good luck my friend and know, we are all wishing you safety and health through the mess of Hurricane Harvey.  Love, Merlin 
      August 29, 2017 9:48 AM MDT

@Merlin, thank you, my friend. Apparently, it got lost. I should have take a photo. I know better. I'll write another one, for there are many stories to tell. What will help create another one are the photos I'm taken, for it's true, "a photo says a thousand words." Thank you for your kind words. Answermug is one of my loves! 
      August 29, 2017 10:45 AM MDT