Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » The short end of the stick or the long? So far what do you usually get? Do you know why?

The short end of the stick or the long? So far what do you usually get? Do you know why?

Posted - August 30, 2017

Responses

• "The short end of the stick."
    "The long end of the stick."
    "Sure! Because they think I want the short end!" :)) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 30, 2017 12:39 PM MDT
      August 30, 2017 12:04 PM MDT

I think we all get back what we put out there. 
      August 30, 2017 12:18 PM MDT

So all the sh** you endured from your family was because you put that out there to them? Really?
      August 30, 2017 12:42 PM MDT

I agree with Shar to the Ronas answer. ;)
      August 30, 2017 12:40 PM MDT

You do" I don't. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply cp.
      August 30, 2017 12:43 PM MDT

• For me there is no short or long end of the stick. I live life one day at a time. If something good happens (long end of the stick according to you) I enjoy the moment and share it with others if the circumstances allow it. If something bad happens (short end of the stick according to you) I deal with it, and move on. Highs and lows, good times and bad times are all part of life. However, something that many people have to realize is that we need to treat others the way we want to be treated. If we treat people badly, many times it will come back and bite you. If you treat others with kindness and a certain amount of respect, that too will, at times, come back around to you. People need to stop whining, moaning, complaining, and throwing adolescent fits when something doesn't go their way. Deal with life.
      September 1, 2017 12:07 AM MDT