Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Would you be someone's partner in crime?

Would you be someone's partner in crime?

So your partner comes running out of a bank or a store and says "Go, Go, Go, I just robbed that place!"
What would you do?

Posted - September 2, 2017

Responses

Well, i would go, go, go.  But I would not take them with me. 

Ever again.  Bye, bye, bye.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 2, 2017 7:37 PM MDT
      September 2, 2017 12:13 AM MDT

• I think that's a proper response, thanks. : )
    I might panic in the moment and drive, but I think I would pull over somewhere and say "I've got a kid so you're on your own with this sh*t, see ya."
      September 2, 2017 7:48 AM MDT

Now for the softer side of me,  I love the caper.  Meaning, I don't mind being a partner in crime if it is some harmless adventure that no one knows about, or something like a little white lie kind of thing, I'm fine with.   It is just that breaking the law psycho behavior.   No one ever should go along with that kind of reckless behavior that ruins lives.

The other is just fun stuff, I highly recommend that actually.

September 2, 2017 12:36 AM MDT

So, I guess little black lies don't matter to you, is that it?  Grrrrrrr. (Randy D's itchy trigger-finger edges eeeeeeeeeeever so slowly to the 'Report' button.)

~

September 2, 2017 11:43 AM MDT

I am a law unto myself.

Report that.

September 2, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

You are SO done it's not even funny.  

~
      September 2, 2017 12:11 PM MDT

Rank amateur!  One doesn't just throw in spur of the moment like that. These things need to be carefully planned out well ahead of time, and at least one dry run is essential. Law enforcement response times, entryways, disguises, crowd control, defeating alarms, routes of escape, back-up getaway cars, safe houses, alibis, first aid for injuries, . . . wait, are you working with the cops?  How do I know you're not wearing a wire?  Come to think of it, I don't even know you!  WHY, YES, IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PLOT FOR THE SCREENPLAY YOU'RE WRITING!  GO WITH THOSE IDEAS, KEEP ON BRAINSTORMING!  THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY TO WORK THE MAGICAL FAIRY DUST INTO THE SORCERER'S DNA, BUT HOW MANY ROLLS OF THE DICE DO YOU THINK SHOULD PROPEL LORD KLASCAMOLT INTO DIMENSIONAL REALM-VIEW WITHOUT THE HYBRID CROSSBOW BECOMING INFECTED BY METALLIC WAVELENGTH RESIN?

~

September 2, 2017 2:02 AM MDT

• Wow, you've thought about this a lot. LoL!
    Thanks. : ) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 2, 2017 11:48 AM MDT
      September 2, 2017 7:43 AM MDT

ER, UM, I ASSURE THAT YOU I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, MY GOOD MAN! IN FACT, THERE IS NO ONE HERE BY THE NAME OF THISTLE TALBOT. YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I AM SORRY. GOOD DAY, SIR. I SAID GOOD DAY, IF YOU PLEASE!

~
      September 2, 2017 11:53 AM MDT

• "No, I work alone."  They don't make partners like they used to.

September 2, 2017 2:08 AM MDT

• That's probably smart.
    The more people involved the greater the chance of getting caught.
    Thanks. : )
      September 2, 2017 7:50 AM MDT

I just might exit the door and leave the keys
    saying you're on your own...
    I am not part of this...
      September 2, 2017 7:40 PM MDT

• Good call.
    Love isn't worth going to prison over and if they really loved you they probably wouldn't put you in that situation to begin with.
    Thanks.
      September 2, 2017 10:33 PM MDT

I would probably get out of the car and start walking.  The moment you know you denounce and abandon.  
      September 4, 2017 12:41 AM MDT