Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Are you pure of thought at all levels? Would you allow yourself to be a scientific experiement and have the results published?

Are you pure of thought at all levels? Would you allow yourself to be a scientific experiement and have the results published?

IF Scientists had perfected the ability to do readouts of the brain/mind at all levels and do printouts of what you think at every point would you be jazzed or terrified? Now you don't know what lies in your subconscious. Are you secure enough in your goodness that you would let your entire being be analyzed and published for public scrutiny? Would you fear anything? What if the price were right? A billion dollars enough? Would you be EXCITED to find out what is in your innermost being or dread whatever exposure of whatever evil lurks inside? Maybe there is no evil there at all but only sunshine and roses and happy thoughts. Are you a gambler?

Posted - September 3, 2017

Responses

Only one person in the flesh walking (or has walked) this planet earth could pass a pure in thought test..His name is JESUS...

We all carry negative thoughts...  I doubt I'd like to have such results-published..but for a billion dollars I might reconsider... Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of people? There is one that does... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at September 3, 2017 9:37 AM MDT
      September 3, 2017 9:15 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Beans/SG. It would be tempting. A billion bucks would easily buy Jim and me a condo by the sea..any sea...any ocean..anywhere in the world. Close but no cigar. I like my privacy too much.   I share with folks what I choose and don't share what I prefer to keep private. So it wouldn't work for me realistically. But it would be tempting. :)
      September 3, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

Exploring the subconscious they would be exposed to all the thoughts and imaginations that any human mind could indulge in. Bit of everything.  Digging to most extreme depths of the subconscious might find all living species are interconnected and there might be found answers to all the riddles in the universe.
      September 3, 2017 9:40 AM MDT