Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » What puts you in a contrary mood?

What puts you in a contrary mood?

Posted - September 5, 2017

Responses

Politics.
      September 5, 2017 11:20 AM MDT

September 5, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

Welll we all know how entirely sweet-natured I am... but in the last few days I have come as close as it gets to being grumpy and irritable... Pressure of work, I worked flat out all summer on my own while everyone swanned off and now they are back and things are even  busier and yet it seems as if it's me doing all the work still.. the phone never stops ringing and people are asking why I haven't done this or that... there have been times when I have had to bite back a retort or two on the phone... so far I have managed to stay nice and even made a joke today... but much more of this and I am going to lose it!

Mega stress with daughter and her upcoming college placement/education... I believe a breakthrough today but as I said to my manager.. feels like my head is going to explode with all the stress at work and home... Even she said she says she is now at the point of saying to people, look I can't be polite anymore.. Lots of stress around... so that's my answer... stress.. overwork... worry.
      September 5, 2017 1:26 PM MDT

People who are chronically contrary; especially those who are very vocal about it. 
      September 5, 2017 7:32 PM MDT