Active Now

Echooos
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Will you wear trash bags as underwear?

Will you wear trash bags as underwear?

Why or why not?

Posted - September 6, 2017

Responses

Yes, could be exhilarating ; ) !! No one knows your wearing them , so if you are nervous of people seeing you with a trash bag on in public, problem solved.
      September 10, 2017 12:29 PM MDT

• I think trash bag underwear might make noise.
    Like a crumpling sound when you move, LoL!
    Let me know how that goes. : )
      September 15, 2017 12:30 PM MDT

I was going to suggest: if you'll try wearing them, i will, but then I  remembered you don't  wear underwear very often :). They do make a little noise, but when you are wearing jeans/clothes over them, and out in public, you don't hear anything. 
      September 15, 2017 5:04 PM MDT

• Yeah, I don't wear any so I can just imagine how uncomfortable and sweaty plastic underwear might be, LoL!
    Thanks for the info though. : )
      September 15, 2017 5:11 PM MDT

• Wait a minute, so you have worn trash bag underwear before?
    Cool, is that kind of a fet_sh for you?
      September 16, 2017 6:11 AM MDT

I was unsure about responding to you because I didn't want you to think bad things about me, but I wanted to explain the reason and goal for the question so, Please: NO judgment, the mugger that posted the question has a goal to bring wearing trashing bags into main steam fashion.  There have been other muggers that have given him a hard time and have been closed minded to the idea, but I thought I would give it a chance. People wear bags to help lose weight, I looked on Pinterest and there are fashion designers that make dresses for the runway, recently Hedi Klum wore a trash bag dress in a fashion show. Other celebrities: Angelina Jolie,  Rhianna,  Jennifer Lopez have all worn them. In addition, on Pinterest, there are a lot of clothes ideas. Also, I'm into arts and crafts and its a great way to  express yourself,  you can get different colored bags, decorative colored tape and be creative to make all different kinds of  outfits/clothes. In response to your comment about the plastic being sweaty, its actually not that bad, and the plastic form fits to your body - which is why some people where them for weight loss- I hope you don't think I'm werid, I don't wear them everyday, or remember the birthday outfit picture-I made that out of trash bags too=)

This post was edited by ally at September 16, 2017 11:28 AM MDT
      September 16, 2017 9:02 AM MDT

• No, I like people who are creative and aren't afraid to try things that interest them.
    I would never think less of you for what you wear.
    I'm more interested in how people treat each other.

I think making your own clothes is cool.
    I'm not one to judge anyone's ideas.
    I bought a really big camping trailer like 38 ft long and I stripped just about everything out of it and I spent 2 years renovating it to make it like a home inside with everything a house has and when I found out that my ex was cheating and leaving us I pulled that big trailer out in the country to some property I own and my son and I live in it.
    It has 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, satelilght tv etc. But it's kind of like living a minimalistic lifestyle.
    We like it, but it's not for everyone so I would never judge you for your creative clothing, that's for sure. : )
      September 16, 2017 10:26 AM MDT

Thank you :)) I feel better about sharing information about myself .
      September 16, 2017 12:22 PM MDT

Cool :)

September 16, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

Viry True!
      September 12, 2017 2:54 AM MDT

Yeah I have been wearing a Black Garbage bag Diaper for over 10 years now, comfy :) 
      September 14, 2017 5:14 AM MDT

No, it makes me sweat down there. I prefer to catch it all in one open container....

September 14, 2017 6:30 AM MDT

Lady Gaga is wearing them so they must be in fashion.
      September 14, 2017 7:07 AM MDT

Wheres my like.
      September 14, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

Never mind. Thanks. ;)
      September 14, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

I liked your post, still learning the ropes/ humor around amug.
    Thank you for all your love and acceptance
      September 14, 2017 7:24 AM MDT

Your welcome...
      September 14, 2017 9:08 AM MDT