Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Music » Post a song that's been a musical ear worm for you recently or at any time in your life.

Post a song that's been a musical ear worm for you recently or at any time in your life.

I keep hearing this song over and over again on the radio, on various stations, in various States, over the past month.  I've always loved the song, but all this repetition is starting to scare me and make me think someone in another dimension is seriously trying to get a message to me.  

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you....

Posted - September 8, 2017

Responses

• I've had this freakin song in my head all day.... was singing it over and over again in meeting with about 5 other people in room while we were waiting on take a conference call that was delayed by 40ish minutes. I'm lucky to still be alive ;)

"Aannnnd I was like baby, baby, baby ohhhhh
    Like baby, baby, baby nooooo:(
    Like baby, baby, baby ohhhhhhh!
    I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
    Baby, baby, baby ohhhhhhh
    Like baby, baby, baby nooooooo :(()
    Like baby, baby, baby ooh
    I thought you'd always be mine"

( DO NOT JUDGE ME!! ;) ) 

https://youtu.be/kffacxfA7G4

September 8, 2017 7:01 PM MDT

LMAO!  I won't judge you Jaimie.

At least not very much. ;-)
      September 8, 2017 8:38 PM MDT

• I don't believe you :/ ;)
      September 9, 2017 1:21 PM MDT

• I won't judge you if you don't judge me, LoL!
    I'm a 37 year old man and I sing this Bieber song in my head sometimes. : )

September 8, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

• LOL :). I judgement on my end .... we can just blame the CRTC and their freakin Canadian content laws ;)
      September 9, 2017 1:23 PM MDT

Time for an intervention!  lol.  Thanks for posting TS.
      September 9, 2017 2:09 PM MDT

Jamie how's our Justin....long time since we talked about him;)))
      September 8, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

• He's fine I guess, still Prime Minister of Canada. Still happily married with kids. Still has no idea I exist. So if he doesn't get all that sorted out by next Thursday I'm gonna have to break up with him :/
      September 9, 2017 1:23 PM MDT

Yes you Go Girl...How DARE he keeps JAMIE waiting....next Thursday....is the DDay;))
      September 9, 2017 11:38 PM MDT

• lol yeah:).......
      September 10, 2017 7:17 AM MDT

Ha ha;))
      September 10, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

• This song seems to pop into my head, quite often, for some reason ....

Jerry Reed - "Eastbound and Down"

September 8, 2017 10:02 PM MDT

I've always loved this song Alf!  Great highway song.  Unfortunately when I hear it, I think I'm in the Indy 500 and I drive like a maniac.  Eh, who am I kidding.  I drive like that every day.  I'm terrible.  I'm the nicest person to deal with until I get behind the wheel of my car.  I'm probably one of the most aggressive drivers you'll ever meet.  Everybody needs to get the fork out of my way.  Those slow b*astards annoy the crap out of me.  ;-)   Thanks for posting it.
      September 9, 2017 2:08 PM MDT

• You sound like you're ready for the Autobahn!  Ever been to Germany?

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 9, 2017 3:07 PM MDT
      September 9, 2017 2:22 PM MDT

I was born ready for the Autobahn!  But no, I haven't been to Germany.  I've traveled to a lot of other countries, but never had the opportunity.
      September 9, 2017 2:42 PM MDT

• Ever do any sanctioned racing? Car; motorcycle; boat; airplane; bicycle ...
      September 9, 2017 3:10 PM MDT

I've already researched getting her Formula-1 Car car racing classes out here ALF.  I want to put her up against Mario Andretti and A.J. Foyt.  
    Big smiles.  I know they are not racing any more but it would be fun to watch her take a twirl around the LBGP race just twice.  Once for the thrill and once to actually "drive" it.
    I know I would love to.  I think she would too!
    Much different than the Autobahn; but, I can't afford to fly her, Harry, you, Don and myself to the Autobahn right now.  Maybe someday but the Long Beach Grand Prix still would be a blast! ;)
      September 9, 2017 3:46 PM MDT

• Racing classes ... good idea.
      September 9, 2017 4:14 PM MDT

You remembered my response to your question!  You're such a sweetheart.  I appreciate your signing me up for those classes.  That's the best present anyone could give me. :-)

This post was edited by Harry at September 10, 2017 8:09 AM MDT
      September 9, 2017 10:24 PM MDT

No.  My racing is completely unsanctioned. 
      September 9, 2017 10:21 PM MDT

This song pops into my head all the time out of no where. Haunting really.

September 8, 2017 10:16 PM MDT

I like mine fried in a beer batter with chips on the side please. 

Oh, sorry.  Wrong bass.  The one you're talking about is definitely ear worm materia Carbonl.  Thanks for posting it. :-)
      September 9, 2017 2:14 PM MDT

In Jamie's words besterest...Harry I dunno why but this song has always been my favorite...;))https://youtu.be/0HTexqxo1og
      September 8, 2017 10:41 PM MDT

• ohhhh I like that song , Veena. If you haven't heard billy Joel's version of it , try that one :) I think it's better.
      September 9, 2017 1:25 PM MDT