Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How many things are there to do in the digital world?

How many things are there to do in the digital world?

#digitalstyle

Posted - September 9, 2017

Responses

Plenty
      September 9, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

What is digital anyway?
    WHAT IS DIGITAL ANYWAY???????????

I still don't know.  I thought it meant numeric symbols for a number or fingers or something.

Definition of digital

: of or relating to the fingers or toes digital dexterity

: done with a finger a digital rectal examination

: of, relating to, or using calculation by numerical methods or by discrete units

: of, relating to, or being data in the form of especially binary digits digital images a digital readout; especially : of, relating to, or employing digital communications signals a digital broadcast — compare analog 2

: providing a readout in numerical digits a digital voltmeter

: relating to an audio recording method in which sound waves are represented digitally (as on magnetic tape) so that in the recording wow and flutter are eliminated and background noise is reduced

: electronic digital devices; also : characterized by electronic and especially computerized technology This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 9, 2017 10:06 AM MDT
      September 9, 2017 9:24 AM MDT

Great answer. ;)

My town looks like a ghost town. Even Mc Donald's is closed. Today is mandatory evacuation day. Its a trip. It looks so surrealistic out there. ;O
      September 9, 2017 9:32 AM MDT

Infinite. Seriously anyone who gets bored probably doesn't have a great imagination :P
      September 9, 2017 10:06 AM MDT

And then.. if you really, really get bored.. you can search online for new digital gadgets to buy :P
      September 9, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

There are only three things to do in the digital world:
    Look at pie charts
    Digital Style
    Do a digital dancing -- hey, this is fun!
      September 9, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

LOL well now you are starting to get the idea... digital is the epitome of fun, fun, fun.
      September 9, 2017 1:22 PM MDT