Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Why do you think this is creepy?

Why do you think this is creepy?

Why do you feel that wearing unused plastic garbage,trash,bin bag/liners as clothing.  Also what is your experience with wearing them that make you feel this and why.

Posted - September 9, 2017

Responses

Plastic next to the skin promotes perspiration, does not allow for evaporation of same, and therefore leads to the growth of bacteria and possibly skin lesions.

And, then there's what LyricalOne said as well.
      September 10, 2017 7:28 AM MDT

I started making my own clothes, shirts, shorts, dresses, out of  different colored trash bags and decorative tape, and wearing them out to stores, parties and have had no skin problems.  Here is a picture of me wearing a trash bag shirt buying coffee at a gas station.  I was open minded to a new idea and it's a great way to be creative and show your personal style.
      September 21, 2017 6:22 AM MDT

• Aye yi yi.
    That looks great Ally, but to be honest You look so good that you could wear actual garbage and still pull it off, LoL!
     I think you have great talent in making those clothes.
    Good job. : )

September 21, 2017 4:27 PM MDT

Personal preference.
      September 24, 2017 7:41 PM MDT

well I know it is, but how do you know if you don't at least try it.
      September 24, 2017 7:58 PM MDT

Well I've been wearing them for years at a few times a week.  and haven't had anyo of those issues.  other than yes you perspire, but not as much as you think.
      September 12, 2017 2:52 AM MDT

I live in a place where the average temperature is 100ºF. You will not only perspire, you will die of heat stroke.
      September 26, 2017 7:52 AM MDT