Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Do you know its a chem-trail if the aircraft that put it there is long since gone but the trail is still there persistent in the sky?

Do you know its a chem-trail if the aircraft that put it there is long since gone but the trail is still there persistent in the sky?

Posted - September 10, 2017

Responses

No, I do not know that and neither do you know that.
      September 10, 2017 5:58 PM MDT

And I bet you don't like chemicals in your food.
      September 11, 2017 3:30 PM MDT

'Well, since everything is chemical in nature', that would include both myself and my food but I think we both know that is not the context of the question. I am taking it to be that there is a difference between chem and con trails and one of the differences being how long they remain visible.
      September 11, 2017 3:38 PM MDT

I take everything literally and most here know it. They are used to it. What is a 'contrail?' What is made of? How long do they last after the aircraft is gone? This post was edited by Element 99 at September 12, 2017 8:50 AM MDT
      September 12, 2017 8:49 AM MDT

Contrail is a trail of condensation left behind from an aircraft flying at high altitude under certain conditions. How long they last depends on the air movements at the altitude of the contrail, just as it would with a chemtrail, if such a thing exists. In my opinion they are just another foil hat conspiracy plot, big bro is out to get you.
      September 12, 2017 4:33 PM MDT

Well, since everything is chemical in nature, you must be correct. So yes, I do know that.
      September 11, 2017 7:28 AM MDT

Oh yes, it is a chemical: it's called Water!

Jet and gas-turbine aero-engines burn a form of paraffin, and the main by-products forming the exhaust are Carbon Dioxide and Water. It is the water you see, as vapour (or perhaps more likely at typical flying altitudes, a fog of microscopic ice-crystals), and if the air it is hanging in is reasonably steady or moving  smoothly, the trail will last a long time.
      September 14, 2017 3:37 PM MDT