Active Now

Spunky
Thebigd
CosmicWunderkind
Pet Eater
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » In YOUR opinion what is the very worst thing that was ever invented? What would we be much better off without? Why?

In YOUR opinion what is the very worst thing that was ever invented? What would we be much better off without? Why?

Posted - September 14, 2017

Responses

Nuclear weapons. Duh.
      September 14, 2017 6:52 AM MDT

Duh? That means you think the question was stupid Ele. I don't think it is stupid at all. Why do you think it is?
      September 15, 2017 3:04 AM MDT

September 14, 2017 7:19 AM MDT

Two answers to my question and they are both the same. I'm not so sure Sbf. What about germ warfare and chemical warfare?   More and more I'm thinking that the internet might be the very worse invention ever. It has facilitated terrorists to communicate with one another and recruit. Look at what Russia has done using it? They bought a president and installed him in America. Each day we uncover more awful and unbelievable crap about how extensive the Russian infiltration was. Look at the infiltration of FACEBOOK and  TWITTER with bogus accounts meant to affect gullible Americans which it did in spades. Facebook has an "event planner" apparently and it was used to set up Anti-Muslim, Anti-Immigrant and Anti-Refugee rallies and protests and marches. Fake news was spread rapidly via internet. That is why Doofus Donny is our prez. The internet invented him or rather he is a terrible consequence of it. Without Russian intervention and all the players who wanted a Doofus for prez who worked through the internet he would not even be in the news. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      September 15, 2017 3:10 AM MDT

Terrorism is small potatoes. They will never manage to destroy an entire city. Or wipe out the entire planet and leave it a radioactive abattoir. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at September 16, 2017 6:39 AM MDT
      September 15, 2017 2:21 PM MDT

What happens if a country's power grid is brought down  Sbf? Or chemical/biological warfare begins via a delivery system through the air we breathe or our water supply?  I think I'll ask it and see what happens.  Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      September 16, 2017 6:41 AM MDT