Active Now

Spunky
CosmicWunderkind
Thebigd
Pet Eater
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » We will never know how many people with power and authority use it to abuse people. A blessing or a curse? Why?

We will never know how many people with power and authority use it to abuse people. A blessing or a curse? Why?

Posted - September 14, 2017

Responses

Well, since we will never know it, then why even worry about it.
      September 14, 2017 6:24 AM MDT

I guess you don't understand how curiosity works cp. There are zillions of things we can never know that I am curious about and will ask questions about futurely. I have just warned you that I am going to keep doing exactly what I am doing. Perhaps out there others may have an opinion, ideas, or wonder about them too and voila we have a basis for a conversation to ensue They are not at all like you asking "what the point?" They find a point to it and deal with that. So why do you show up? It isn't helpful to me. You aren't contributing anything I need or can use. Is it helpful to you? How?. This post was edited by RosieG at September 14, 2017 7:13 AM MDT
      September 14, 2017 6:49 AM MDT

I guess when i come across something i can never actually know about, it smells of something that is a waste of my energy so i dont even try to wast my time speculating on an answer.
      September 14, 2017 7:16 AM MDT