Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Are ya ready for the world to end? Again? This time it is September 23. So how do you prepare for extinction?

Are ya ready for the world to end? Again? This time it is September 23. So how do you prepare for extinction?

Posted - September 18, 2017

Responses

OH I don't know.  The same way I prepared for all the other ones.

Go with the flow.

September 18, 2017 9:34 AM MDT

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Thank you for your reply and the graphic . I gather you don't place much store in these things. Me too neither. This post was edited by RosieG at May 10, 2018 7:09 AM MDT
      September 19, 2017 2:25 AM MDT

Mark 13:32..."Now concerning that day or hour no one knows--neither the angels in heaven nor the Son--except the Father".      (for believers)   I live this way... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at September 19, 2017 2:26 AM MDT
      September 18, 2017 9:46 AM MDT

I just wonder how many times in human history all the "believers" gave away everything they owned and gone on top of a mountain to wait for THE END? Countless probably. I've never heard of Jerry Flanagan Beans/SG but I agree with the sentiment.  Thank you for your reply and graphic and Happy Tuesday m'dear! :)
      September 19, 2017 2:28 AM MDT

2 bottles of Scotch.
      September 18, 2017 9:47 AM MDT

You like Scotch then Ele? I had a boss once who LOVED a particular kind of Scotch and had it shipped to him. I think it was Glen Levit or something like that. I'm not familiar with the various brands of Scotch but I was very impressed. I guess it was shipped from Scotland and I never knew anyone that rich. It was shipped to him by the case! Big bucks! Would you be having anything to eat with the booze or just take it straight pm an  emptyh stomach? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      September 19, 2017 2:31 AM MDT

It's always September 23rd, the reason for this is it's Mabon, the Harvest, up until this point the dawn has won over the dusk, the sun over the darkness of night, the Horus over Set, Jesus over Saturn.  This is about the Pagan holidays we all celebrate every year, at Bank Holidays and Easter, Christmas, and Harvest festival and Halloween etc so on so forth.

On September 23rd the scales are balanced, this is when we reap what we sow, literally in the fields, and the same in religion.  The chaff is separated from the wheat, and the chaff is burned up.  From this date on the nights become longer, and the sun loses it's battle, we enter the second semi circle the lower half of the Zodiac (celestial clock).  This is to do with the Celestial Sphere, the crossing over, there are two crossing over's within a year of the Equator and the Celestial Equator, once on September the 23rd at this time of year in the UK you often get blue cross sales.  And again in March, what the Jews call the Passover, what Christians call the crucifixion, what the pagans called Eostre or Easter, and why the Egyptians made cross buns for Tammuz.  The sun passes from Aquarius which is in the lower semi circle of darkness and comes up to the light of Pisces (March), springtime fertility, sowing the seeds.   As above so below, On earth as it is in heaven (heaven is the celestial sphere), we work with the seasons, you cannot harvest in spring, it has to be in Autumn at the end of the growing season.  Spring equinox 23rd March, Autumn Equinox 23rd September, Axial tilt 23 degrees. 

This is the celestial sphere, the planets travel round the path of it.

See the crossings? spring Equinox (the Passover) and Autumn Equinox what is every year the end of the world, it's not, it's the harvest. They have always linked the Microcosm with the Macrocosm.

Jesus is represented as a Fish in Pisces, A lamb in Aries, a Bull in Taurus a lion in Leo, one of the strongest months of the sun.  Mary the Virgin, Virgo gives birth to the sun who will weigh the world in Libra.  We are now in the aeon of Aquarius, the aeons run anticlockwise.  Which is why we have the phoenix in many things at the moment, because in the celestial sphere the phoenix exists, we have come out of the fish of Pisces, or the spring lamb of March.

Ezekiel vision of a in 1:10 Four faces, one a man (aquarius) Book of Mathew, Taurus the bull, Book of Luke, lion Leo Book of Mark, eagle/scorpion/phoenix Scorpio The book of John. The four fixed signs of the zodiac, they were probably called something else many years ago, many attributed planetary names. 

This is all about time and space.  When to reap and when to sow. We also celebrate Samhain at Halloween also related to the Harvest, the darker section of the months, this is why horror films are often portrayed much more at this time of year, we are entering darkness, when we fear to go out, when deeds can be down and left hidden. This is all ritual. This post was edited by kjames at September 19, 2017 2:32 AM MDT
      September 18, 2017 12:39 PM MDT

This is a most impressive and informative reply to my simple question kj. Are you a religious scholar/university professor perchance?  This is far more than I ever expected. I love to learn about things I didn't know. This is so meaty and full of substance I shall have to read it many more times. Thank you for taking the time to answer a question that is so humble. Your reply raised it to a meaningful level. Thank you for that and Happy Tuesday to you m'dear! :):):):):)
      September 19, 2017 2:36 AM MDT

How is it supposed to end this time? I can't keep up with all the ends of the world. Is it the conspiracy kooks or the religo nuts that came up with it? It's always one of those two.
      September 18, 2017 4:06 PM MDT

I don't know Patch. But I think of those folks in past times who disposed of everything they owned and all went up on the top of a mountain to sit and wait. I wonder how many times in human history that has happened or something like it? I think there will be an end one day. Will we be notified in advance? Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 19, 2017 2:38 AM MDT

Rosie, where did the warning of this supposed event originate?

You've asked two questions on it, and kjames has given us a scholarly exposition of ancient myths but they point to a continuum, not an ending. 

These "world will end on" predictions come and go, and everything is still here, so who originated this one, and why?
      September 20, 2017 5:42 PM MDT

I Googled "End of world September 23, 2017" because I don't remember the why 8 months later. Tons of things came up about it which were probably in the news at that time. Nobiru. Planet X. Armageddon. If you are interested you might Google it too and you can then see the why of why I asked it. Thank you for your reply retroactively Durdle and Happy Thursday from May 10, 2018! :) I just reached back to my past and answered your question in your future. Amazing ain't it?
      May 10, 2018 7:08 AM MDT

Another false alarm, by one of countless false prophets satan utilizes. (John 8:44)his aim is to create imbalance in the majority so that the real message is not believed. Even then i am prepared for the end of the world system, not the planet. (1john 2:15-17; eclesiastes 1:4)
    This post was edited by Autumnleaves at May 16, 2018 12:04 AM MDT
      May 9, 2018 11:33 PM MDT

A good point. I don't believe in Satan, nor come to that in God, but it seems even in our far more educated times, far too many people fall into the same trap the ancient apostle suggests, by being gullible enough to fall for what the manipulative "false prophets" want them to think, however far-fetched the imagined prophecy.

Though that raises the uncomfortable question of John's motives, since he wanted people to copy his own religious beliefs...

May 10, 2018 9:41 AM MDT