Active Now

Randy D
Zack
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is there a reason that some YouTube videos post and some don't?

Is there a reason that some YouTube videos post and some don't?

Posted - September 21, 2017

Responses

I dunno, it is happened to me too, I thought it was an iPad glitch!
      September 21, 2017 1:38 PM MDT

• That happens for me all the time on here... I think it's because YouTube hates Canadians guts :(
      September 21, 2017 2:59 PM MDT

• Yeah, I know.
    We try so hard to entertain these americans and this is what happens to us?
    They should love us because we're always nice to them, right?
    Thanks. : )

September 21, 2017 3:06 PM MDT

• Yeah :) when i post a video i usually post a hard link along with regular way incase regular way doesn't work ,hard link does.... not sure if explained that right :) like this.....

https://youtu.be/2E064kb3UnU

September 21, 2017 3:18 PM MDT

• Thanks so much.
    I like to drink beer sometimes.
    Oh yeah, you know about me drinking in my bathtub, LoL.
    Anyway, I'll try to post it like that to make sure it can be accessed.
    Great answer Jamie. : )
      September 21, 2017 3:40 PM MDT

• lol :) I posted that song in reference to you saying Americans should love us .... but yeah works For time I tried get you the hellz out of that bathtube too :)
      September 21, 2017 3:45 PM MDT

As far as I know, it's an Apple thing. For whatever reason, Apple sometimes doesn't like it when you copy the link in the box. For that reason, I always use the full embed code. The process is the same, but when you click the button and get the pop up box that says "embed," instead of staying on the tab that says "general," you'll click "embed" and put the full long code from YouTube in. The videos post either way, and people not on Apple devices always see them, but sometimes those on iPhones, iPads, and iPods won't if you just use the link.
      September 21, 2017 4:29 PM MDT