Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Name that Scat!

Name that Scat!

A creature visited my yard and made itself at home, snacking on the apples from my antique Cortland apple tree. 

The first one to name the animal that visited my yard and snacked on the apples , will receive a special virtual gift from me, Harry.  Not sure what it will be yet.  Maybe I will send you a recent photo of my eyes.  Maybe I'll send you another photo of the real Harry.  Dealer's choice TBD. 

BTW, you must be specific when naming the animal.

*edit*  Due to relentless spamming by someone who's annoying but I love anyway, each person is allowed ONE entry only.  Only one!  Comprende? If you make a second one and it's correct, I won't be acknowledging it.  Sorry.  Them's the rules now.  I can makes them and breaks them as I see fit.  

**EDIT 2 - Game is over.  Jaimie started to cry and throw a temper tantrum so I caved.  I hate it when children start screaming.  I shouldn't have given in and should  have thrown a lollipop at her to shut her chili hole. ;-)

This is the apple tree I found it under

Posted - September 21, 2017

Responses

• Aww...I'm sorry, I was on other questions.
    I do wanna see a picture of her. : )
      September 21, 2017 8:44 PM MDT

• I would like know what she looks like too :) get it! 
      September 21, 2017 8:47 PM MDT

• She's gonna make us earn it huh?
    Maybe she's a celebrity,,?
    Who do think she really is?
      September 21, 2017 8:53 PM MDT

• LOL :) i never thought about she might be a celebrity! But base  on her personality here ...im guessing she this Person :) 

September 21, 2017 8:57 PM MDT

• LoL!
    She is..
    Um...Harry knows what she wants.
    I'll put it that way.
    She wants Tom Hardy or at least his lips anyway.
    : )
    I'm guessing she is Eliza Fisher.
    You'd be happy huh?
      September 21, 2017 9:23 PM MDT

• LOL Eliza fisher is one of my favourite so yessssss! Be honest , first Q&A  site I was on  when closed everyone posted real pic in last two days... i hâte de that cos i had picture in mind what I thought people look like. I didn't not like  how off I was :) and what does it matter when just asking and answer Qs
      September 21, 2017 9:29 PM MDT

• It is crazy huh?
    You just can't guess.
    I saw Ally and Just Asking so far, but never Harry.
    I'm excited to slowly figure everybody out. : )

Oh yeah, I like Eliza and Amy Adams a lot, but they look a little similar right?
    I like Amy Adams in "The Fighter" she's cool.
      September 21, 2017 9:38 PM MDT

Erm....*cough*.... Randy Junior here kids. The actress in the pic is Isla Fisher.   
      September 22, 2017 4:16 AM MDT

• Oops LoL!
    Oh yeah.
    I guess I kinda have a thing for Amy Adams and I obviously don't know much about Isla Fisher, sorry.
    She's pretty though. : )
      September 22, 2017 11:00 AM MDT

You MUST connect with Bromide.  I had a 24-hour picture fest with him on Answer Bag where I posted every redhead in the world. 

He really likes Isla.

September 22, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

• Yeah, she's so cute and talented.
    I think she's married to the guy who played Borat.
    I'm lucky because I like red heads, blondes, brunettes, women in their 30's and 40s with a little grey hair, black hair, curly hair, straight hair, long hair, short hair.
    I like em all, LoL.
    Women are so beautiful to me, thanks. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 22, 2017 11:24 AM MDT
      September 22, 2017 11:23 AM MDT

Women in their 40's get cougarish.  They start thinking desperate.    Lots do.  I have witnessed this.  I have lived this.  It is called change of life, end of periods and beginning of NUTSO city.

Watch for that learning curve while you are meeting that special gal.

September 22, 2017 11:25 AM MDT

• Thanks for the advice. : )
      September 22, 2017 11:43 AM MDT

Priceless advice ala Kurt Cobain?

Hey!
    Wait!
    I've got a new complaint
    Forever in debt to your priceless advice
    hey
    wait
    I've got a new complaint
    Hey!
    Wait!
    I've got a new complaint

...your advice
    copyright https://elyrics.net

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 22, 2017 4:08 PM MDT
      September 22, 2017 11:45 AM MDT

LMFAO!  
      September 23, 2017 6:29 AM MDT

You have good taste in redheads.  ;-)
      September 22, 2017 1:20 PM MDT

• I thought they were the same person until a few weeks ago:)
      September 22, 2017 6:40 PM MDT

• I thought that a long time ago too then I saw "Catch me if you can" over again and Amy Adams really played an interesting role in that and later I saw her in "The Fighter" and she was really great in that and my son and I watched some of "Enchanted" on TV and I realized that Amy Adams is really f__king talented!
    Isla Fisher was great in "Wedding Crashers."
    I have to check out more if her work now too.
    So that's what I have to say about them, thanks Jaimie. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 23, 2017 6:31 AM MDT
      September 22, 2017 7:42 PM MDT

• I like the catch me if I can movie and enchanted :) I've never seen the fighter one .... but like I said I thought all those were isla fisher :) lol  so I don't know :)
      September 22, 2017 7:48 PM MDT

• LoL!
    In the fighter she plays a waitress/bartender and she has a Boston accent and she dates Mark Wahlberg's character and she's a real tough chick in that movie and she looks like a good kisser too.
    I must be lonely, LoL!

September 22, 2017 7:56 PM MDT

• Lol :) maybe you are :) I like mark Wahlberg and other Isla fisher ( that's what I'm calling Amy Adams now)  I'm surprised ive never heard very of that movie.... maybe I'll watch it next time in movie night mood ... take a break from cartoon movies ;p
      September 22, 2017 8:01 PM MDT

• You might like it, it's a true story and it's a pretty gritty movie, but it was nominated for 7 Academy Awards including best picture.
    Mark Wahlberg's sisters are kinda funny in that movie and Christian Bale does an amazing job in that movie.
    He really captures the mannerisms of the real guy he's portraying, but I like his acting a lot.
    Anyway my son's here tonight so I should give the phone a rest for a while.
    It was good to talk to you. : ) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 23, 2017 11:54 AM MDT
      September 22, 2017 8:11 PM MDT

• Sounds good :) I like movies based on true stories .. I'll try check it out when can ... have a good night :)
      September 22, 2017 8:13 PM MDT

It took me 10 minutes to sort through all of the responses to find out what kind of sh*t is pictured. I'm never going to get those 10 minutes of my life back, just FYI. 

I'm so f-ing jealous. No bears around here to come sh*t in my yard.
      September 22, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

Try fewmets.  Or droppings.   It doesn't have to be censored.
      September 22, 2017 11:27 AM MDT