Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » How good are you at remaining normal and enjoying day to day experiences without having thoughts of something political?

How good are you at remaining normal and enjoying day to day experiences without having thoughts of something political?

Is there more to life, in your life, than being a sudo politician?

Posted - July 25, 2016

Responses

• i am awesome at that! (it's just not that interesting to me, to be honest)

July 25, 2016 8:54 PM MDT

• Very. I'm on year 20 without TV, I do not listen to the radio unless forced to a work. I do no read newspapers or news periodicals. I don't vote, have never even registered.  

July 25, 2016 9:07 PM MDT

There is, but I am worried about how we talk and debate in today's society... I see how it affects my kids to listen or read about the hatred spread from the mouth of politicians. That is scary, and it's in the news all over. I do love to think about other stuff, and I love it way more than all the political garbage going on. Hmm. Guess it got a bit political anyway. My bad.
      July 26, 2016 2:36 AM MDT

Excellent.  Politics doesn't rule my thoughts. 

July 26, 2016 1:11 PM MDT

This last month?  It is at the forefront of my thoughts and concerns.   If I am studying or in school, I don't think about it at al.  But it is everywhere now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      July 26, 2016 1:12 PM MDT
  • Bez

I try not to think about politics, I try to keep my mind focused on entertainment whenever possible.

July 26, 2016 1:16 PM MDT

Quite good, I'd say.

July 26, 2016 2:46 PM MDT