Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Travel » What does traveling mean to you, Mason Dixon line, east or west in the US. or international?

What does traveling mean to you, Mason Dixon line, east or west in the US. or international?

And if international, why do you do it?

Posted - July 25, 2016

Responses

I´ve traveled in the USA, I´ve visited Canada, I´ve been to several european countries and I know a few countries in South America.  What I ´ve learned from all my travels is something I could have never learned in school.

Traveling and living abroad are experiences that I cherish and that I recommend to anyone looking for ways to learn more about the world and about themselves.

July 25, 2016 9:14 PM MDT

I totally agree dude, thank you!

July 25, 2016 9:48 PM MDT

It means going somewhere where I've never been before---and there are so many places that I've never been to!  Hope someday I'll do that...when I retire maybe.    Nice to see you BahamaSurfdog!!  :))

July 25, 2016 10:56 PM MDT

All of the above is traveling.  I've seen a lot of the world.  I enjoyed driving across the USA a couple of times too.  I want now to make a perimeter trip around the country.  The borders measure around 9,000 miles but I'm not sure about distance using roads closest to the borders.  I will do this before I die. 

July 26, 2016 1:09 PM MDT