Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Massive tax cuts that benefit the obscenely wealthy is UNPATRTIOTIC. It stiffs the government of funds needed to run it. Cheapskates?

Massive tax cuts that benefit the obscenely wealthy is UNPATRTIOTIC. It stiffs the government of funds needed to run it. Cheapskates?

Greedy selfish cheapskate deadbeats. They don't want to pay their fair share. They want to pay as little as possible and will do what it takes to effect that end. They have their hands out for welfare whenever and wherever they can get it. Wealthy farmers who take subsidies to NOT GROW anything. They are so cheap and greedy that is what drives them to get involved in politics.  Are they ALL that way? No I don't think so. Some wealthy folks have said they are not taxed enough. It is only the greedy folks who want more and more and more. And The Donald John is PERFECT for them. He services them because of course he services himself first, last and always. And his supporters sit by and cheer him on even though it is at their expense. That I don't get. Do you?

Posted - September 29, 2017

Responses

they sound selfish to me too
      September 29, 2017 4:56 PM MDT