Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why don't the Bernie-ites just shut up, quit the drama, accept their party apparichniks' judgment of what is best for them, and accept Hillary as the pre-ordained nominee?

Why don't the Bernie-ites just shut up, quit the drama, accept their party apparichniks' judgment of what is best for them, and accept Hillary as the pre-ordained nominee?

?

Posted - July 26, 2016

Responses

Hello More:

I dunno..  Bending over and taking it seems to be a Republican thing to do.  Democrats NEVER knuckle under.. 

excon

July 26, 2016 5:31 AM MDT

• Becuz this is AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ain't commies. So if we want a commie president, not no one going to tell me I can't vote for a Jew Commie.

July 26, 2016 5:33 AM MDT

Hello Mr.

I thought you hated me because I'm successful and a fairly decent fellow.  Nahhh..  Turns out, it's because I'm a Jew.  I always KNEW you lived under a rock.

excon

July 26, 2016 5:59 AM MDT

July 26, 2016 6:00 AM MDT

• Uhm, that was supposed to be "sarcastic" and "parody". Guess you didn't pick up on that. I was making fun of Delivery of the Truth by assuming the persona of a crazy right wing person defending America, but at the same time wanting to vote for a "Commie Jew".

I actually would have voted for Bernie. Maybe I still will.

Seriously, I'm not an anti-semite. Please take that back. Thank you.

July 27, 2016 1:41 PM MDT

That is pretty much what Sara Silverman and Al Frankin said.   It is hard to knock someone who opposes Hitler.  You know?  Kind of pick your battles time, don't you think?

#anything NOT TRUMP for President even Hilldog

July 27, 2016 1:45 PM MDT

Bromie, I loved it.  I got it. But then again, we both know that I also have my finger on the pulse-point of what is happening in all things Media/ Celebrity.   After all, I am on here everyday.  I have a PhD in EVERYTHING that matters.  I can even quote the National Enquirer and Fox news.  (that was supposed to be sarcastic) 

ex:  Bromide is NOT an ANTI-anyone.  He is the most mild-mannered, non-judgmental person on here as far as personal racism is concerned.  He is FUNNY.  That's all.  And harmless.  And always makes a point using dry and bitter wit. 

That is far better than being a dry and bitter NIT wit like that person he was making fun of.  Delivering the BS?  That nit wit? 

#sticking up for the Bromide here

July 27, 2016 1:49 PM MDT

Hello Mr.

I didn't think you were, but I can only go on what I read. I appreciate the explanation.

excon
      July 27, 2016 5:22 PM MDT

ex I would never stand for someone racially attacking you.  LOL or anyone. That is WRONGO.  I can at least not trespass THAT line ever. 

July 27, 2016 5:23 PM MDT

• Bernie-ites will never shut up. America is a first world country and they think the Middle East is run all peachy and rainbows so no logic on their part. Nothing will ever be good enough for them.

July 27, 2016 6:14 PM MDT