Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Ladies...how often do you shave?...Anywhere.

Ladies...how often do you shave?...Anywhere.

Posted - October 2, 2017

Responses

Yes! Demand your right to be hairy!
      October 2, 2017 10:21 PM MDT

There's this guy.
      October 3, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

PRN
      October 2, 2017 10:34 PM MDT

I admit it, I haven't shaven in a few weeks. What's the point of shaving if I'm not gonna show off my beautiful tarantula legs in public?
    I would shave more often if it didn't grow back instantaneously and itch like mad. After I shave I scratch so much I leave claw marks all over my legs and hide them again so they can heal because I'm not shaving again when they're all scabby. At the very least I shave them if I'm going to be wearing shorts. I don't want to traumatize anyone.
      October 3, 2017 6:43 AM MDT

Hi Patchouli~ Poor Thing about the scratchy and itching.  I know.  The grow-back at times can be a huge nightmare.  Maybe you are allergic to the shaving cream you are using or maybe the blades need to be changed.  Have you tried using lotion right after you shave?  It might sting a little if your skin is really dry.
    Another tactic is trying an olive oil bath after you shave.  Put about a 1/4 to 1/2 cup of olive oil in a warm bath after you shave and soak for 20 minutes.  Turn around in the bath so your whole body (minus your face and hair) get saturated.  When you get out, pat dry your skin and walk around in your house (if you can) and let the remaining soak in the best of your ability before dressing.  This way you won't get the remaining oil all over your undies and clothes.  
    This might help if you do choose to go back to shaving.  Remember, you really don't have to if you don't want to.  For us American women, it's kind of brutal when you think about it. 
    Take Care and I hope this helps a little :)
      October 3, 2017 10:03 AM MDT

Only when Don's in the mood to do so. Big smiles!
    That is usually once every other week.  I touch up my pits and legs about every 3 days.  I pretty much live in shorts and leggies so I have to keep up the look. (Not such a big smile.)
      October 3, 2017 10:06 AM MDT