Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you think Miley Cyrus is an asset to The Voice?

Do you think Miley Cyrus is an asset to The Voice?

IMO she's vulgar, has limited talent, no class, an embarrassment and not someone that should be a role model to young girls. Gwen was much better and showed much more class. They picked from the bottom of the barrel with Miley. From my understanding Blake didn't want her either. 

Posted - October 4, 2017

Responses

I see you are still a fan.

I got my fill of that show after 3 seasons.  It is all the same blah blah blah to me now.

Talent shows are over for me. 

My daughter is nuts about America's Got Talent.

WHY?  I just don't have the excitement for this.
      October 4, 2017 9:46 AM MDT

You're right, my opinion hasn't changed. Lol

I don't care for The Voice. They select the better of the singers and they're rarely truthful about their opinions. Their shows are rather boring. 

AGT and Britain/America's Got Talent and the like allow even the crummy singers and those with other talents. I think that adds to the entertainment value. Also, they are honest, sometimes brutally, but some of the contestants need a wake up call. I love Simon and his honest approach, even if he is a bit over the top. They're successful shows that discover some amazing talent. 

October 4, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

i dont know much about him to judge
      October 4, 2017 3:54 PM MDT

I don't know if I'd call her an asset, but I think she offers a perspective that's new to the show. She's young and has gone through - and is still going through - some transformations in her career and personal life, and I can understand why that would be attractive to younger contestants choosing their coach. She's successful at a young age, regardless of her talent or what people think of her, and I think that's a factor to her being a judge. 
      October 4, 2017 7:55 PM MDT

She's not as bad these days, she seems to be changing. But, no, not an asset to those kind of shows at all. 
      October 4, 2017 10:16 PM MDT

I saw five minutes of it Monday and it was enough to say NO.
      October 4, 2017 10:21 PM MDT