Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump doesn't just speak for his supporters. He is them and they are him. They voted for themselves for prez. Who among us wouldn't do so?

Trump doesn't just speak for his supporters. He is them and they are him. They voted for themselves for prez. Who among us wouldn't do so?

He says what they think. He does what they would do. He presents/reflects them because they are all one and the same. Whatever he has done in his life they have done too or would have liked to have done if they had the chance so they don't condemn him for doing what they do/have done/will do. Of course they will support him no matter what he/does says. He is them and they are him and they would not go against themselves for any reason. Understanding finally showed up. I have nothing to be puzzled about. I know the why. I get it.

Posted - October 7, 2017

Responses

He speaks for America. 
      October 7, 2017 8:31 PM MDT

ANSWERS PICK !!!!
      October 7, 2017 10:25 PM MDT

You're just projecting your own collectivist herd mentality onto us again. The right just doesn't think like that at all. We're individualists.

I disagree with Trump in many ways. He is not me. I'm not him. He is just not a fascist / communist piece of sh*t. He doesn't want to destroy western civilization. He's not out to get us. He's just a businessman who is loyal to the U.S and its people. It is very unusual for such a person to rise to high office.

The only thing that is exceptional about Donald Trump is that he has the COURAGE and the MEANS to stand up to all the establishment scum at great personal risk. That makes him our last best hope to actually have a future instead of falling into post industrial leftist hell.

Trying to get the right to agree on anything is like herding cats. We're never united in our views. We come together not because we actually agree with each other but because we recognize the need to form an alliance against people like you. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at October 8, 2017 3:59 AM MDT
      October 8, 2017 12:39 AM MDT

OMG WHAT A PERFECT ANSWER!!!!!!
      October 8, 2017 4:01 AM MDT