Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » How many Christians know that ARMENIA was the first country to embrace Christianity? Why were others so SLOW?

How many Christians know that ARMENIA was the first country to embrace Christianity? Why were others so SLOW?

Of course since I am of Armenian descent I am very proud of that fact. Fake news  you say?  Witch hunt? Never happened? SIGH. Vye vye vye vye vye vye! :(

Posted - October 7, 2017

Responses

Just shows that your forefathers had sense enough to get the hell out of it sometime after it caught the disease. 
      October 7, 2017 1:31 PM MDT

Apologies mom. I have no  idea what you mean. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday.
      October 8, 2017 3:45 AM MDT

I mean your forefathers had enough sense to emigrate after the country caught christianitise.

October 8, 2017 4:12 AM MDT

Good for them, if that is the case. 
    There is some evidence that it may not be. Ethiopia may actually have been first.

I personally don't care, just glad they each did. 

https://www.ibtimes.com/ethiopia-first-christian-nation-1110400
      October 7, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

You are consistent. You ALWAYS go out of yo ur way to prove me wrong m2c. ALWAYS. I put up with it. Do you think just ONCE you could accept what I say instead of searching for a way to undercut me? Just ONCE? Just for the he** of it? SIGH.
      October 8, 2017 3:47 AM MDT

I actually was not looking to "undercut you". I just found it interesting and was googling it. I thought a Middle eastern country would have been first or The Roman Empire. So it peeked by curiosity  and that link above came up. 
      October 8, 2017 6:34 AM MDT