Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Military » Stunning/shocking accusation. Sen. Bob Corker says da prez is puttng us on the path to WW3! Is he? Is the path LONG or very short?

Stunning/shocking accusation. Sen. Bob Corker says da prez is puttng us on the path to WW3! Is he? Is the path LONG or very short?

Posted - October 10, 2017

Responses

He is a WAR waiting to happen this PIG.

This is the LEADER OF OUR NATION.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 12, 2017 6:22 AM MDT
      October 10, 2017 11:08 AM MDT

Any day now Shar. Unless the 25th amendment is invoked STAT or impeachment we will be in a nuclear war due to impulses of a madman. I think invoking the 25th amendment would be quicker. How long does impeachment take? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply.
      October 12, 2017 6:24 AM MDT

Well, let's see . . . Woodrow Wilson got us into WWI, FDR got is into WWII (with no small measure of "help" from those wonderful Brits), Truman dropped A-bombs on Japan and then was at the helm when that whole Korean thing started up (and it's STILL rolling along quite nicely, thank you very much Dems). Kennedy first sent actual ground troops to Vietnam. LBJ escalated that into an all-out carnage (that much maligned Nixon actually pulled the US out of that mess). Then there's Obama that snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the middle east while Hil-LIAR-y fanned the flames with the whole Libya mess and the "Arab Spring".

I see a common thread here for aggressive military action on the part of the USA and Trump isn't a member of that political party.

And as to Bob Corker?

Is that the Bob Corker that was a MAJOR supporter of the "deal" with Iran. The deal that seems to limit their nuclear capabilities while "fast-tracking" them and did NOTHING to stop them from developing an ICBM delivery system for those "firecrackers". The Senator that undercut the Senate's power by engineered an end-play around the Constitution's treaty provision thus taking away YOUR voice in the whole matter? THAT Bob Corker? 

So let's see . . . on the surface it looks like his "widdle feewins" are hurt by the President's threat to scrub that deal. But, FOLLOW THE MONEY! I'll be there's a revenue stream for somewhere, possibly future, that will be terminated (or worse for him) if that "deal" to let Iran kill America goes away.

This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 10, 2017 12:01 PM MDT
      October 10, 2017 11:37 AM MDT