Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is this more signs of the time?

Is this more signs of the time?

(CNN) At least 19 people were killed and 26 injured in a stabbing spree at a facility for disabled people west of Tokyo..   http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html

Posted - July 26, 2016

Responses

I hope not.  

July 27, 2016 1:29 PM MDT

Seems so.

July 27, 2016 2:04 PM MDT

Yes, the Nations don't know what to do to stop terrorism.

(Luke 21:25) “Also, there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and its agitation.

(The Sea here represents the Masses alienated from God.)

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200003864?q=%22Masses+alienated+from+God%22&p=par

Masses alienated from God. Isaiah likened the wicked people of earth, the masses alienated from God, to “the sea that is being tossed, when it is unable to calm down, the waters of which keep tossing up seaweed and mire.” (Isa 57:20) At Revelation 17:1, 15 the “waters” on which Babylon the Great “sits” are said to mean “peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.” Isaiah further prophesied to God’s “woman” Zion: “Because to you the wealthiness of the sea will direct itself; the very resources of the nations will come to you.” (Isa 59:20; 60:1, 5) This seems to mean the turning of many persons from among the multitudes of earth toward God’s symbolic “woman.”
    Daniel described four “beasts” that came up “out of the sea” and revealed these to be symbolic of political kings or kingdoms. (Da 7:2, 3, 17, 23) Similarly, John spoke of a “wild beast ascending out of the sea,” that is, out of that vast portion of mankind that is estranged from God; and his mention, in symbolic language, of diadems and a throne again links the idea of a political organization with this beast out of “the sea.” (Re 13:1, 2) He also saw in vision the time when there would be “a new heaven and a new earth” and when “the sea,” that is, the turbulent masses of people alienated from God, would be no more.—Re 21:1.

(Isaiah 57:20) “But the wicked are like the restless sea that cannot calm down, And its waters keep tossing up seaweed and mire.
    (Revelation 17:1) One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me: “Come, I will show you the judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters,
    (Revelation 17:15) He said to me: “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.
    (Isaiah 59:20) “To Zion the Repurchaser will come, To those in Jacob who turn from transgression,” declares Jehovah.
    (Isaiah 60:1) “Arise, O woman, shed light, for your light has come. The glory of Jehovah shines on you.
    (Isaiah 60:5) At that time you will see and become radiant, And your heart will throb and overflow, Because the wealth of the sea will be directed to you; The resources of the nations will come to you.
    (Daniel 7:2, 3) Daniel declared: “I was watching in my visions during the night, and look! the four winds of the heavens were stirring up the vast sea. 3 And four huge beasts came out of the sea, each different from the others.
    (Daniel 7:17) “‘These huge beasts, four in number, are four kings who will stand up from the earth.
    (Daniel 7:23) “This is what he said: ‘As for the fourth beast, there is a fourth kingdom that will come to be on the earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms, and it will devour all the earth and will trample it down and crush it.
    (Revelation 13:1, 2) And it stood still on the sand of the sea. And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns ten diadems, but on its heads blasphemous names. 2 Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority.
    (Revelation 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

July 27, 2016 2:51 PM MDT

Being an election year many significant as well as disturbing incidents are not being reported. This doesn't mean world conditions are not worsening by the day. (revelation 11:18)

September 6, 2016 11:26 PM MDT

Yes I agree.

September 7, 2016 12:21 AM MDT

Please...you scaring the children !

September 7, 2016 5:42 PM MDT

:) thanks carazaa!!

September 15, 2016 10:56 PM MDT