Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Did you ever encounter some friend or relative that was a total BRIDEZILLA? Give the story please!!!

Did you ever encounter some friend or relative that was a total BRIDEZILLA? Give the story please!!!

Posted - October 12, 2017

Responses

• Yes I did ... my Sister. She's made the me maid of honer and insisted I hosted her bridal shower the  same venue as her wedding because  it was "free" only had to pay for the food and drink service. That fooking free bridal shower cost me over a $1500... and she was divorced one and half year later. She's getting married again next summer. YAY! 
      October 12, 2017 9:50 PM MDT

You should get a refund.
      October 12, 2017 9:54 PM MDT

• No shizzat..it's gonna be worse this time cos now she has " really" found the love of her life. Till next time. I'm happy she is happy but I don't wanna  deal with all this wedding crap again. But I will, I love her. 
      October 12, 2017 10:01 PM MDT

I bet you won't if she screws this one up.   Give her one more chance, and then she needs to sign a contract with you to stay single for at least 15 years.  This is her last chance to choose what she thinks she needs.  (GOD)
      October 12, 2017 10:05 PM MDT

• last chance! Agreed ... I actually hung out with her all weekend. She's such a pain but I love her so much. also if she makes me  another ugly bridesmaid dress I may murder her... actually ... I own 11 bridesmaid dresses. We going fit one of those in then.. cos I said so. 
      October 12, 2017 10:14 PM MDT

Yup, that's family in a nutshell.  
      October 12, 2017 10:06 PM MDT

• It is :) I wouldn't change mine for anything .... what the hellz else  would I complain about here ... oh yeah , is me .. I'd find something ;)
      October 12, 2017 10:09 PM MDT

You'd better NOT pay a cent.  She owes you.  Tell hubby no. 2 that you come as part of the dowry.
      October 12, 2017 10:04 PM MDT

• LOL :) I actually really like hubby number 2... but I'm very close with her hubby number 1 also... he's a brother too me and I talk to him weekly :) they both play in local bands so at least all her marriages  save me cover cost at door if I wanna go clubbing ;)
      October 12, 2017 10:07 PM MDT

You have got to be the sweetest person on earth.  I mean that.
      October 12, 2017 10:11 PM MDT

• so I've been told ... it's working out well for me :)
      October 12, 2017 10:28 PM MDT

I dont know if I count but yes. Me. When i asked my husband to marry me, i didnt know where id find a wedding dress. As my luck would have it (ive always been very lucky) i found one in a chest of drawers on one of my now late husbands friends boat where he lived in Sausalito Waldo Point.
    It must have been 40 years old, off white, and fit like a glove. Someone was looking out for me, as usual. ;)
      October 12, 2017 10:03 PM MDT

You wore a glove for a wedding dress?

She got the idea from Michael Jackson's wardrobe.

October 12, 2017 10:08 PM MDT

Image result for gifs of people looking bewilderedHelp me.
      October 12, 2017 10:14 PM MDT

Image result for gifs of people wearing garbage bagsMy first choice was too baggy...

You were beautiful.  I know because you ARE beautiful.

(we artists are so creative, we make anything out of anything and pull it off)

i KNEW you were an artist. ;)))
      October 12, 2017 10:09 PM MDT

I think you two need to have coitus.

Image result for gifs of people hiding
      October 12, 2017 10:16 PM MDT

October 12, 2017 10:27 PM MDT

Image result for gifs of animals licking
      October 12, 2017 10:42 PM MDT

Good.  Because I told you about 50 times already.  Thanks for getting that.  I know you are one.

I'm still sending you a picture.  I have not forgotten. What I did hesitate for is because the hurricane came and I read this book I wanted to send you and it is not appropriate for you.  You won't like it.  It is too much concerned with Sai Baba and I don't want that for you.  I just wanted you to see proof that there is life after death because a lady I know well, wrote this book and she just happens to be a Sai Baba person

So, she tells this incredible story of her son being in a coma.    He has been in a coma for decades and this lady on the other side of the country gets messages from him and writes them down and sends them to his mom who wrote the book.

There is no way this woman could possibly have made up the letters.  Only her son would know this stuff and only his mom would know what he was talking about.

So, Carb, I just wanted to give you some comfort and let you know that I am positive we don't end after we die and those on the other side can access us and understand us and will be there for us when we pass onto the next stage.

I'll still send you some of my half-assed artwork soon.

October 12, 2017 10:16 PM MDT

Ive been aware of life after death from a personal experience at birth. I was born prematurely and had RH negative blood that caused me to die at birth. I was dead for over a minute and remember every detail of what it was like. It was all knowing, so peaceful, and certainly not the end of living. Nobody believed i could remember something like that, until i told my shrink i was in an incubator for three months after i was brought back to life, and the nurses held me with yellow gloves. He said , he new for a fact, yellow gloves were worn when handling baby girls, and blue for baby boys. I couldnt have possibly known that , because this was the first ive ever heard of it.
      October 12, 2017 10:22 PM MDT