Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Bizarrely weird how quickly/easily a "friend" becomes an enemy. Friendship was illusory/enemy was just waiting for the right time to POUNCE?

Bizarrely weird how quickly/easily a "friend" becomes an enemy. Friendship was illusory/enemy was just waiting for the right time to POUNCE?

Posted - October 13, 2017

Responses

Whatever level of friendship there is still all parties will have their own agendas whether it eventually makes them "enemies" or not. Not good to expect too much of friends. 
      October 13, 2017 5:41 AM MDT

I think that is a BRILLIANT statement officegirl! "Not good to expect too much of friends." I shall try to remember that. I'm not so hurt when it occurs as I am puzzled though. Puzzled about how I could have gotten it so wrong? I guess I'm oblivious to certain things others are aware of. I dunno. I'm always surprised but accept it and move on. I'm an old dame so I've experienced a few of them over the years. That's life I guess but I"m gonna remember this chat. "Not good to expect too much of friends". Thanks for the advice. I hope I follow it! :) ((hugs))
      October 13, 2017 5:51 AM MDT

Waiting to pounce ...

October 13, 2017 6:57 AM MDT