Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » A knife cuts both ways. Two-edged sword. Live by the sword die by the sword. Is it justice when you get back what you dish out? Why?

A knife cuts both ways. Two-edged sword. Live by the sword die by the sword. Is it justice when you get back what you dish out? Why?

Posted - October 16, 2017

Responses

As the saying goes "what goes around comes around" 
      October 16, 2017 10:12 PM MDT

And if you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it. Do you think there is such a thing as Universal Justice Autumn? Some mechanism by which things balance out or is it an illusion? Do we just have to wait until the end of times when everything will balance out? I like to think that eventually people pay for the injustices they perpetrate. That no one will get away with anything. I'd like it to happen in the NOW in real time but maybe it will have to wait and happen when end of times is upon us. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      October 17, 2017 1:51 AM MDT

Dear rosie, if only you would learn to trust that the way God chooses to bring about justice is really the best way. If only you trusted that everything prophesied is about to transpire. Isaiah 48:17,18 says: "this is what Jehovah says, your repurchaser. the Holy One of  Israel: "I, Jehovah, am your God, the one teaching you to benefit yourself, the One guiding you in the way you should walk. If only you would pay attention to my commandments! Then your peace would become just like a river. And your righteousness like the waves of the sea." This world as it stands has seen its day. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at October 19, 2017 2:42 PM MDT
      October 18, 2017 11:49 PM MDT