Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will Niger be Trump's Benghazi and Puerto Rico be his Katrina? Whatcha think?

Will Niger be Trump's Benghazi and Puerto Rico be his Katrina? Whatcha think?

Posted - October 18, 2017

Responses

Nope, PR was handled properly and timely. 

Niger did not involve our people being ignored while asking repeatedly for more security nor did the administration go on the Sunday shows and lie to the American people claiming the attack was a protest gone wrong over a Utube video. 

Nope....keep grasping at straws.
      October 18, 2017 11:44 AM MDT

People are dying in Puerto Rico every day. No electricity, no water, no food, no meds. It was NOT handled properly and timely m2c. Despite what Trump says. As for grasping at straws that is an odd thing to say to me. I'm sure you think it is logical and fitting. It is neither. Thank you for your reply. Disappointed I am in thee m2c but then so what, right? So what?
      October 19, 2017 3:15 AM MDT

They are on an island that makes it harder to get supplies there. But supplies were there. That the people did not come to the docks to unload and distribute is not Trumps fault. Maybe the roads were so bad that the workers could not get there....maybe the trucks were destroyed....IDK. But supplies were there. Along with 10,000 workers sent by Pres Trump. 
    As I understand the infastructure was not good to start with so there are starting basically from scratch...again not Trump's fault.  
    Trump signed the declaration of disaster as soon as the governor asked, he sent FEMA and 10,000 people to help, the supplies were there, and waived the Johnson rule (unneeded because supplies were there)....
    What should he have done that he did not do?  
      October 19, 2017 8:38 AM MDT

People are dying EVERYWHERE every day.

Can you explain just how Trump is responsible for any of those deaths in Puerto Rico? Liberals are probably more responsible for those deaths than is Trump. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 19, 2017 12:57 PM MDT
      October 19, 2017 11:57 AM MDT

Hey Rosie, while you're about it, why not go all the way with your wishful thinking and just blame President Trump for all the weather and everything else that's wrong with the world? If your car breaks down, maybe that's his fault as well.
      October 19, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

Niger should be yet another Obummer / Clinton / Kerry scandal. It was Obummer's administration that sent the "advisors", the troops, over there in the first place. That's something that the libs seem to overlook.

As to Trump's alleged mishandling of the phone call to the widow . . . do you REALLY think that his Chief of Staff [a currently inactive Marine Corps (or if you're Obamma it's Corpse) four star General] would let him make that call unprepared? He probably had a full dossier on the departed Sergent, including his shoe size. I do fine it interesting though that the a**hat Congressperson, that is a life-long friend of the deceased serviceman's mother couldn't remember HER name. 
      October 19, 2017 11:55 AM MDT