Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Right now the Guv of Puerto Rico is SUCKING UP to Trump bigly. The real hero is the Mayor of San Juan. And so it goes. Why?

Right now the Guv of Puerto Rico is SUCKING UP to Trump bigly. The real hero is the Mayor of San Juan. And so it goes. Why?

Posted - October 19, 2017

Responses

Oh I don't know. Why not?
      October 19, 2017 10:52 AM MDT

I am watching it now.
    Trump is trying to get himself out of the hot water he put himself in by lying about how much he is doing to help.
    The Gov is a crook from what I hear, along with the rest of the government over there.
    Him rubbing elbows with Trump is no shock to me.
      October 19, 2017 10:57 AM MDT

It made me want to barf frankly Lulu'sMom. Glad you saw/heard it. No one can make up stuff like that! I worry about the San Juan Mayor. I worry about her safety. She was the ONLY beacon of light in the darkness and I fear she will have to pay the ultimate price for that. I sure hope I'm wrong. I hope my imaginative is on overdrive. Thank you for your reply m'dear. I wonder what others lies The Donald John will tell today? :(
      October 20, 2017 3:43 AM MDT

• The honorable mayor of San Juan needs to remember that fools' names like monkey's faces, are always seen in public places. Not exactly heroics, more like comedic antics. Her only response to the crisis was to run her mouth. 
      October 19, 2017 2:00 PM MDT