Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Communication » How long does it take you to wake up and be intelligible? Is it a long slow process or do you "hit the deck running" every morning?

How long does it take you to wake up and be intelligible? Is it a long slow process or do you "hit the deck running" every morning?

Posted - November 2, 2017

Responses

Sounds like the intro to a coffee commercial or subscription for Adderall ;)
      November 2, 2017 7:05 AM MDT

I don't see how that is possibly possible. It consists of two questions with no answers.. Where's the sales pitch? Implied? I don't think so.  Also what the he** is "Adderall"? Never heard of it. Thank you for your reply O and Happy Thursday! :)
      November 2, 2017 10:24 AM MDT

• I'm lucky at this point in time  in my life if I'm doing anything intellijunt by lunch time and that's the sworn truth. When I was younger I used to hit the deck running. Now I just hit the deck and kinda lay there. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 2, 2017 10:16 AM MDT
      November 2, 2017 8:25 AM MDT

Hahahahahaha! Cute! I've always been a morning person. Unless I'm ill I always hit the deck running the first thing when I wake up. Mornings are my very best times. By mid-to-late afternoon I start fading and I fade fast. Luckily I'm retired so I get to do that without any worry! I kinda don't think you just "lay there" though uncle bob. I'm not calling you a liar. I'm just saying anyone who can make me laugh with a very few words has a lot going for him."Now I just hit the deck and kinda lay there"! That is premium humor! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 2, 2017 10:21 AM MDT
      November 2, 2017 10:20 AM MDT