Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What made you swallow the "Red Pill" and go MGTOW?

What made you swallow the "Red Pill" and go MGTOW?

Sick of Beta life?

Posted - November 2, 2017

Responses

Got a link?  What I just read about the MGTOW/ Red Pill was nothing but women bashing.  

What do YOU mean?
      November 2, 2017 8:12 AM MDT

Sounds like a male supremacist movement. Count me out
      November 2, 2017 8:12 AM MDT

Sounds to me like you're trying to be PC . . . This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at November 2, 2017 11:20 AM MDT
      November 2, 2017 10:19 AM MDT

IF I knew then what I know now (from personal experience) there's no way in hell I would get married. A man would have to be hell-bent on self destruction to get married these days. It's THE most stressful and expensive mistake that you'll ever make in your life.

Females are largely just a bunch of spoiled, self-entitled children. They don't enter a marriage as an equal partner but rather as a child looking for a replacement father to continue to take care of their every need; that's the expectation. It's probably too much coddling by their parents and too many Disney movies where the "Princess" meets her "Prince Charming" and they live happily ever after while her evil stepmother is severly punished by "life".
      November 2, 2017 10:26 AM MDT

And that is just what is disgusting about it. It is all the same biases and prejudices you have been taught since you were a child. Just ordered in a slightly different way to lead to a slightly different results. But the main thing is still the same: We are the best, Hate 'the others', blah, blah, blah.
      November 2, 2017 11:44 AM MDT

Oh, bullcrap! Try blowing your smoke up someone else's rear end! (And try to provide some actual facts instead of idiotic hyperbole.)

A wife is supposed to be an equal partner in marriage, not yet another child to be coddled until "death do you part". Most people never realize that until something goes awry, like a job loss, and the wife turns her back on the husband.  

I'm speaking from personal experience and observation of those around me by the way, not from what I was "taught" as a child. In fact, I had to throw everything away I was "taught" by my divorced mother after I realized what kind of hatred was festering under the surface. (Your father was a piece of crap, he abandoned us, you're the reason that I "had" to marry him to begin with, you owe women because of him, you're just like him . . . .) Took over 25-years before I realized that it was HER, not me. She needed to put on her big girl pants for a change and stop blaming her kid for HER bad decision. Lacking those big-girl pants is a BIG problem that most western females have. (Perhaps your culture is different?)

Someone I know has a wife that up and quit her job two weeks after closed on their first house back in the early '80's, after he was "trapped". She sat on her derrière for the next 7-years in spite of the fact that her income was calculated into the budget, needed for that house payment. Seems that she didn't like here job and didn't know what she wanted to do, poor. lost soul. He stuck with her believing that she would "find herself", even paid for "therapy" that he couldn't afford. Things did get a bit better for them near the end of that 7-year period so they decided to have a family. That actually helped for the next 20-years. But then the kids were out of the house and it was back to the same bullcrap from her, only worse.  And on top of that he lost his job during the economic downturn and can't find another one because was over 55. She still spends like before, won't give up any unnecessary expenses and refuses to get a job; not HER problem you see, but she is still his. He says that he's now seriously contemplating suicide and she's been losing weight and trying to "tart" herself up to look good for her next victim.

So take you bull-crap and pedal it somewhere where people don't know any better. 
      November 2, 2017 12:36 PM MDT