Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Tuesday was a GREAT election day for Dems. Won in Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. A portent of what's ahread in 2018?

Tuesday was a GREAT election day for Dems. Won in Virginia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. A portent of what's ahread in 2018?

Posted - November 8, 2017

Responses

The vultures are circling. Impeachment or a section four is imminent - the GOP just HAS to dump Trump or they're headed for a train wreck, they'll be reduced to a rump. 
      November 8, 2017 4:49 AM MST

Or a stumpy bump for the grump with a stomach hump who is too fat to jump and looks like a lump with a klump of orange hair Pump it up! Apologies Sbf. I got on a roll and couldn't get off. You know how it is!  I just asked a question about wondering how many criminal indictments will be served before all of this is concluded? Dozens, hundreds? I sure as he** wouldn't wanna be anyone within a ten-foot pole of  The Donald John...the great and glorious one is headed for a BIG FALL. Thank you for your reply Sbf! :)
      November 8, 2017 4:54 AM MST

Great news for New Jersey, really? A state with already high taxes, is about to see taxes rise even higher. A progressive governor with a truck load of promises, with no idea of how to pay for anything. A governor that will give the unions whatever they want. If $15.00 an hour is such a good idea, why not $17, or $22 an hour? No terrible for New Jersey, but good for me. The push I need to finally leave the state.
      November 8, 2017 7:41 AM MST

They won elections that were expected to win...no upsets. 
    I would not read too much into it.
      November 8, 2017 7:45 AM MST

• You're a little late catching on aren't ya? I've been predicting a midterm washout for the GOP for  a year. Even mentioned it here a few times. That the incumbent party takes a beating in mid terms is an established historical fact that has been as reliable as sunrise and sunset. This time, the problem for the GOP is a complete failure to lead and take the initiative, not anything related to Trump.
      November 8, 2017 5:29 PM MST